How about some good Vacqueyras?

K&L
Btw it does gain some weight on day two.

To be honest it is really hard to say whether there are new vintages coming as this wine is a relative unicorn so very little info available. However I bought a pristine bottle of the 2003 last summer in France and according to the retailer he had just received the shipment from the winery.

I have no idea how easy it is to find but locally bought a 2010 Roucas Toumba Vacqueras. I know next to nothing about vacqueras or this producer. Bought on a salesmans advice. It was on closeout for $23 w no tax. A tremendous value interesting fruit profile if not super complicated. Different than my typical reds as it was far form a monster, just yummy stuff that can please both wines geeks and non geeks alike. At this tariff I do find equal value wines but usually its from one of my mailing lists. Not a talented wine scorer but if I was grading, an easy 90+

AFAIC Chateau (Domaine) des Tours did make a few vintages of pure Merlot - and also a Merlot/Syrah-blend - but I haven´t seen more than 1998 and 2003.
Usually the Merlot is included in the VdP Domaine des Tours …
Last released vintage was 2014, but the 2015 should be coming soon (or has already been released)

Sang des Cailloux is one standout name in that AOC. I find the wines from that village though don’t seem to last that long. 2007 feels tired already, atypical year for sure, but that seems to be my overall experience.