Horsepower Wine?

At 110 bucks you’ve got a good chunk of Cote Rotie and Hermitage to pick from. Not to mention 2 for 1 on some great US Syrah. Just can’t get there on this offer.

I’d love some but all I got was e-mail, no guarantee to be able to buy wine.

Yup.

And, without all that Cayuse funk…

But that’s the POINT of Cayuse! Funk without biohazard-grade levels of Brett! I love it!

I went live in 2007 or 2008, also got a “sign up for the mailing list.” That said, Cayuse has one of the most bizarre allocation systems I’ve ever seen; I’ve got a Bionic Frog allocation, but no invite to Horsepower :smiley:

Waitlist sign up live. 9PST on the dot!

Jody, where were you at 11:55am to remind us?

Are other people having using with the phone number format signing up?

Sorry Dave, I was preoccupied, gnashing my teeth hitting refresh, refresh, refresh… [snort.gif]

I completed the signup in about 10 seconds…the time on my computer still showed 9:00…I wonder how many people can realistically sign up faster than that… :wink: Unless of course they never had any to allocate anyways and just wanted to collect a customer database…

Mark – I had trouble until I realized it had a blank at the beginning – hit delete to go back to the beginning and it might work for you.

Pretty sure I signed up in about 9.9 seconds neener

Am I correct in assuming that it will be awhile before I receive any sort of confirmation? I didn’t receive an email afterwards, which always leaves me wondering whether it actually worked. But their previous emails seemed to indicate that they were going to wait until the dust settled before letting us know anything, I guess.

Why do I do this to myself? I sign up for this stuff just so that I can get “Screw You, No Wine for You” responses.

Aargh…tried every combination, can’t get it to work…

you didn’t get a confirmation? i got one right away that says thanks for signing up… i guess 9.9 seconds it was not!

:wink:

joking… you get a confirm in a few days i think… champagne.gif

I got in pretty quickly. Within 30 seconds from the ability to actually sign up, I think. We’ll see.

Must of been my browser…worked from phone.

Hard to say - I was impressed with the precision that this went live. I’m pretty sure it was atomic clock time. I type pretty fast and got mine in within the minute. I’m pretty sure I did the same with No Girls too though and I still haven’t seen an offer years later.

which tells me:

1. there’s little to no spots (and they want to get customer data)
    or
  2. it’s really not ‘first come first serve’… but that’s just conspiracy theory right? :wink: