Home Depot wine coolers

Not even. That’s Kates! Stacks up 10 of them. Holy crap!

Not a Haier. Rather, an Everstar by Franklin, for Home Depot.

Others’ reviews give the impression that we’ve been lucky with this unit. Ours has been a tank. {knocks on wood}

I bought a GE signature from Home Depot when we renovated our kitchen 6 years ago. It holds 52 bottles and looks great. It never lets me down.

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.stainless-steel-wine-captain---pcr06watss.1000473104.html?eid=PS_GOOGLE_HD+|+E-Comm_E-Comm+|+Shopping+|+All+Products+-+FR_All+Products+-+FR_pla-296303633664&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5ev4xrW12wIVkaDsCh1KIQ3TEAYYAyABEgKI5PD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CIKcqNm1tdsCFQQMrQYdZ9AA5A

Bought the GE Monogrm for a built-in bar about 10 years ago. It has worked like a charm and is where we store whites and desert wines. These are not units for aging… One consideration on this unit and most of the others, they hate big bottles. The drawers get stuck and tear labels on most Chard (burg bottles). But, as far as keeping wine cool, they are great.

I purchased 2 - 12 bottle Emerson coolers 10+ years ago and they are still running fine.

Yes they seem designed for Bordeaux bottles.

There’s only one brand worth considering. It’s a French name…can’t remember, but the English translation is “The Cache.”

If you live in a Chateaux and need your wine cabinet to show your superior old world sensibilities then yes.

Some of us have to buy our own furniture and have a different feel to our residences.