He's baaaack! And wackier than ever.

tl;dr

Those will be deleted shortly, methinks - if you want them, preserve them in screen capture

Have they also purchased bridges in Brooklyn?

Yikes!

“Maybe twitter will help me from being so long-winded.”

[rofl.gif]

Who is this Casey person he blames

I thought for sure this would be a prank but no, sounds exactly like Ray…just unreal.

No clue, but I read it as inferring that this could be who Ray thinks “took” his grapes…

From the Burgundy Report:

Locally in Burgundy, and also on web fora, people have been questioning whether Walker is even a part of the Maison Ilan setup today. This has been prompted by a significant investor in the business, named Casey Cowell, paying some of their bills (according to a source who asked to remain anonymous at one grape supplier) and spending a significant amount of time in Burgundy, devoted to the business. I put some questions to Cowell, and he was polite but to the point; “Thank you Bill for reaching out to me, but we do not have any comments.”

I was thinking Casey was the big original investor, and the guy who installed Zach to try to right the ship.

Edit: I see Poppy clarified this.

Poppy is correct. Just to refresh memories, I was working at Adventures in Wine when all that was going down. I knew about Casey as soon as he came onboard, however I was under orders to not mention his name or to even say there was an investor. I’m not sure if Casey had anything to do with Zach being installed. However, Zach was very helpful when I was dealing with the shipping shitstorm and figuring out invoice and quantity discrepancies. I packed about 7 pallets (almost all 6-7 feet tall) for shipping. It took at least 6 months for the tendonitis in one shoulder to go away.

Woman, racists and moles. A lethal mixture it seems.

The one with a hole is a mole the one without is a voleur.

Meanwhile, he punishes his ex-wife by not giving consent for his France born children to leave France. And since she is a visitor on Visa, she can’t legally seek a job. You just have to know how to work the system, FB, Twitter, etc. Next up, Anthony Bourdain and Ray Walker experience the entrees at a headhunter village in Borneo.

Next we’ll hear that Putin helped to wreck Maison Ilan, bribing the douanes, claiming not to have received his Chambertin and posting false tasting notes on CT to cause unrest between America and Burgundy.

I don’t have time to read through this crap…

FIFY!

Was Zach the youngster who Ray touted as the guy who was going to make it all ok - and the guy who blogged or something about driving cool cars with Ray?

Zach was the first failed intern. Then came Rose something something who everyone was supposedly in good hands with. All Hope & Faith has disappeared.

Why bother even reading his tweets let alone following this knucklehead’s post is beyond me.

He should have followed Santas lead and only hired elves, they are far more reliable and a little bit magical