Heritage Auction - Familiar Cellar Name

The pic is great, but I would have just submitted your avatar portrait.

Indeed.

Will the bottles have decals saying, From the Golodetz collection?

Good luck Mark. Hope that the sale goes well.

Good luck Mark!

Thank you

I would prefer yours champagne.gif

Good luck with the sale Mark. Some amazing stuff. I remember the first time we met it was at Giacosa in Nieve. I immediately knew you had impeccable taste.

I enjoyed learning a bit more about Mark. Am certainly familiar with his posts here, but knew little of the man behind the avatar.

I feel like it would be a duty of my commitment to this community to make some bids. So many good choices!

Congrats Mark!

jaw dropping list of Burgs. Wish I weren’t tapped out. What a collection. Wonder what Mark kept. Amazing.

Sorry for any confusion; my lots in the main sale are 1-405 and for the internet portion 1236 to the end. Many of those jaw dropping Burgundies sadly do not belong to me.

Thanks Mark. I am relieved to know that the wines I’m bidding on are, in fact, yours. Though I was very surprised at the Sherry lot (not that you were selling those wines but that you had ever purchased them) :slight_smile:

I am British. We like our sherries.

BTW if anybody is interested there is a mixed assortment of Ponsot 1999 including 6 bottles of Clos de la Roche going ridiculously low.

Victor Hong got an e mail from Heritage.

The pre auction tasting is full, but Heritage does apologize for any “incontinence”

Not sure what it says about the wines, but best laugh I have had this week. Thanks Victor.

Okay, you people have only one day (i’m bidding in the 9/21 auction not the 9/20 auction) to outbid me and save me from severe embarrassment on the Inventory Reduction thread.

Picked up a few lots yesterday at reasonable prices. Got outbid in the last day or two on all the chevillon and birthyear Bordeaux I was bidding for.

Southern Rhones?

I did my bit to run up up your bids. Outbid consistently on many lots! I did ‘win’ a six pack of sentimentally important Barolo that was a bit over my intended budget. I wasn’t able to run up your bids yesterday… got distracted at work and was bummed to miss out on a bunch of 2010 Burgundy at (relatively) reasonable prices for items I specifically wanted to buy.