Here come the save the dates......

I note that the Myriad January 2022 release will include some 2021 white and rose wines as well as some 2020 reds. Even if you are worried about the potential for smoke taint in the 2020 reds, everything I’ve read so far suggests the 2021 whites will be terrific.

Agree!

Is Dalla Valle on record that they’ll be producing a 2020?

Order in!

Grabbed 6 of the Dr Crane myself.

1 Like

Hearing the price jumped. Where’s it at now? Us plebs need to wait until the 11th. :sob:

$175

Occidental release next week is 2019 vintage. There is a note about the quality of 2020 albeit at reduced yields.

Carlisle this month too! Should be releasing the 2019 Carlisle Carlisle.

occidental ordering is open

Did they raise their prices from last year? I think all the wines were $100. Now they are $125/bottle

Might have to pass on this year’s allocation with the big percentage/price jump

Not experienced at all with Occidental at all. Opinion on the $125 price tag?

That is my recollection as well.

Hardy just send out an Extradimensional Wine Co YEAH! save the date for February.

Save the date hit this morning for Di Costanzo 2019 Moon Mtn and Caldwell. 2/6. No prices listed. After trying (repeatedly without thinking twice) 2019 DiCo, I’m looking forward to this one.

2 Likes

yes, that is correct. I’m not thrilled with the price increase, but this is one of the few I am making room for this year.

I’m passing at $125 for Occidental. I bought 6 for 100 last year and they’ll have to stretch for a while. With BD coming and its just Jan 13 this inflation has got me making rational decisions

1 Like

Who is paying $550 for Levy & McClellan???

Carlisle next week. Going to be a cellar buster.

Seaver next week