Hard season in Paris.

Absolutely! Those union people pay no taxes and are just a drag on society. I mean, we cannot allow these middle classes to thrive or even have a decent life. They should all just do whatever the wealthiest people want or need. No exceptions.

hello,

We can say that it’s finished in subway and on trains.
They are still some strikes for harbor ( le havre and marseille)
How to explain simply :
Communists lost (deep defeat) and appear with la france insoumise old, out, refuse the futur and purpose nothing.
Modernist syndicat win (cfdt)
Like USA and great britain there are a schist between big city (services, winner of the new world) and the left of france (white, poor, forgotten land)

Have been here for the week and have had zero issues. Immediate Uber pick-up at the airport and zero traffic between 7:45 and 8:00 AM. 12 minute ride from Vendome to Issy (bottom right corner, immediately outside of the city). Only cautionary note - Uber looks like they upped their prices a bit as a result of the strikes and have yet to lower them. Strange to see very little difference between Uber X and Berliner, which I’m using given I’m carting people around. ~25 euros for the trip above.

Not getting much free time, but will be doing a slog and a half across restaurants and wine bars on Friday, and post more on one of the other threads :smiley: