Guess What???? CELLARTRACKER INTEGRATION is here!!!

Keep an eye on the other board. People are just now seeing that RP is no longer linked to CT. [help.gif]

Should be an eventful night over there on Wine Talk and the thread in the the software section is quite comical and takes you on a step by step example of ego and not caring about your customers. [big_boss.gif] No wonder Eric pulled the plug.

Interesting move from Eric! Kind of like saying “out with the old in with the new!”

We got him on the rebound!!! [dance.gif]

Squires statement that “cut and paste will be good enough for you” was very Marie Antoinetteish.
I would think that a number of Ebbobers will take this as another sign of lack of concern for today’s wine lovers and more evidence of spitefull retaliation. Great Timing Eric. This may be more meaningful than the stupid 11 page thread in the long run. The King is Dead, Long live the King. [berserker.gif] [cheers.gif]

that is huge! great job guys

Ray, what’s ‘huge’ is that awesome full head of hair on your adorable baby in your avatar!!!

Great job Eric and Trey - can you feel the love? [give_heart.gif]

Actually Richard, I believe YOU are the best. Mr #2 most tasting notes on CellarTracker: http://www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?O=Notes%20DESC&table=Users" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Who the hell will ever catch up with you. You are a machine. To think that you have been harassed by Parker. Talk about not understanding the community content model.

The timing here was largely coincidental. There was a support issue with the CT to eRP integration. Squires treated me and our shared customers with his usual tender loving kindness. eRP Support offered crickets. With the advent of IE8 there were more and more issues. Rather than offer a semi-broken feature I would rather have people use something predictable. eRP doesn’t seem to understand that I have introduced hundreds if not thousands of my customers to their BB. If the main integration point between the sites is broken that reflects badly on me. So I turned it off. Meanwhile, Todd and Trey were very proactive and eagerly helping me to integrate with this site. So as long as I was in the same code I killed two birds with one stone. It’s all right here:

Various updates" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If and when eRP Support chooses to actually respond to me I will gladly turn on support for automated posting again. But the ball is in their court.

Tried to post a note and got this:

No post mode specified.

Help! Whatup?

Ed, which browser?

Firefox 3.0.1.0 on Mac

I’d cut-n-paste but I don’t want to give Squires the satisfaction!
:smiley:

So THAT’S the feeling I had deep in my cargo shorts!!!

Gotcha.

Okey dokey, I’m right here by my Mac and will try to sort it out. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will let you know ASAP.

Wow, stunning! Yet another bullet in the foot. I guess olive branches aren’t what they used to be.

Ed, crud, it worked on my Mac with FireFox. Were you posting a single note or multiple? Which note?

Eric, not to worry. The crack eRobert support staff will be on this momentarily. Kudos to you and Todd for integrating to this site.

David

Very cool Eric and Trey. Though my tasting notes suck from a technical perspective, hell they suck all around, I’ll be more inclined to share them with the masses here as a result of the effort you and Trey have put forth.

Thanks,

David

The only notes that suck are those not posted!!!

Todd, an important safety tip noted by Ed. When you log into this board, if you do not click the checkbox to “Log me on automatically each visit” you may hit glitches when attempting to post cross-site. Changing that setting fixed Ed’s issue.