Great CellarTracker Note

Ok, so Joe B’s thread got me wondering if Boone’s Farm is in CT. I looked it up, and it is. The Strawberry Hill had some funny info.

First, I like the last 4 tasting notes…with scores. The average CT score is also impressive!

Second, look at the bottom left that says “Popular Wines Like This”. I may need to try SQN “On The Lam”. [cheers.gif]
BURP.JPG

Wow, a 100 point wine, just like 1921 Petrus!

But was it authentic?

M @ r k

My buddies and I went very high class in college and took a couple cases of Boone’s Farm to Peter Pan Putt Putt in Austin on a Saturday night. It was quite fun, but Strawberry Hill is the highest in alcohol, and it’s noticeable on the palate. For true refreshment, stick with Country Kwencher. Absolutely stay away from Fuzzy Navel, Sangria, Blue Hawaiian, and the scary green ones.

Also, note that if you drink more than six, you’ll be hurting badly the next day, and you’ll be lousy at putt putt.

I need to finagle my way into tasting the “1994 Barefoot Cellars White Zinfandel Grand Cru Goldkap Reserve” that guy’s got in his cellar.

That’s like one of those must haves as some kind of sick joke.

I may actually go get some mad dog or night train.

Some advice please. Should just embrace this ala the Amazon http://www.amazon.com/The-Mountain-Three-Short-Sleeve/dp/B002HJ377A

[resizeableimage=400,358]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/712sWdE2OTL._SL1309_.jpg[/resizeableimage]

Eric! Nice one!!! [grin.gif]

That was immediately what my thoughts turned to. Well, and this:

Recent review:

********* > Someone has answered my gentle prayers and FINALLY designed a pen that I can use all month long! I use it when I’m swimming, riding a horse, walking on the beach and doing yoga. It’s comfortable, leak-proof, non-slip and it makes me feel so feminine and pretty! Since I’ve begun using these pens, men have found me more attractive and approchable. It has given me soft skin and manageable hair and it has really given me the self-esteem I needed to start a book club and flirt with the bag-boy at my local market. My drawings of kittens and ponies have improved, and now that I’m writing my last name hyphenated with the Robert Pattinson’s last name, I really believe he may some day marry me! I’m positively giddy. Those smart men in marketing have come up with a pen that my lady parts can really identify with.

Where has this pen been all my life???