Get With The Program - - - Enter your BD Purchases Properly in Cellartracker

That it is, and the only time I really care is if something is not there. Which, knowing producer and venue, I know whereto go. The rest is a who cares to me. If there’s a value to WB and I can help with the cause, why not. Its not a secret lol.

That’s great . . . . but until then even better if each winery would simply have a link to add their wine on CT. I’m fine putting in remaining information - quantity, price, etc. if need be.

Isn’t the better free advertising asking each participant tell Todd how much they sold so he can produce some total data on sales? It’s not like everyone uses CT . . . and is anyone using CT going to find out about Berserker Day by seeing one “store” pop up with high sales?

1 Like

People here are already in the Kool Kids club and they know the secret handshake.

I believe Todd already collects that info from the sellers

if only I used cellar tracker… neener

Just edited my preview day buys.

Supports this forum and costs me nothing so why not?

You tell 'em Jay!

I like to use the producer as the store when I buy direct, so I can differentiate between which bottles I bought direct and which I bought from a retailer/middleman. It also makes it easier to sort my pending wines into some kind of list of when I think things might be shipped, and the quantities. etc. Which is important because my cellar is maxed out right now.

And over and over and over and over. rolleyes

You must be new here. That’s what everyone on WB does every day. I have no horse in this race and due to the excess of wine that I own I will not be buying very much this year, but since I think Todd is doing all of us a solid by running this insane asylum (despite my regular disagreements with him), I thought we should return the favor.

Luddite. What do you use? MyWines?

1 Like

That’s no excuse. If it says Berserkerday, isn’t that enough to tell you that you bought it direct?

VinoCell. Found it way before I found this board and I have stuck with it. I am good with it for now.

It would be nice if Eric is able to edit the system so a dropdown exists of previously added purchase locations. So you don’t have redundancy of the same location that are named differently "BD13, “BerserkerDay”, “Berserker Day”, etc.

1 Like

I asked him about that once or twice and it’s challenging given existing data (IIRC). One person uses one spelling/acronym and someone else uses another. Same for “winery” - some use that, some use “direct” some use “winery direct” “mailing list” etc. How to consolidate all of those but do it in a way that doesn’t override each person’s particular approach.

Never a problem for me. Have entered 100% of wines bought on BD that way

I just kept it at the default “unknown “ :grin:

Common Jeff get with the program!

Sticking with VinoCell for now. No reason to switch.