Friday FFII dinner

I think that was for Thursday pizza for Rebecca, you and me… which got turned into Rhone fest. [highfive.gif]

They are closed right now so I’ve sent them an email. 7PM on Friday for 8 people. We can expand as required. Jordan I’m adding you to the list, let me know if that does not work.

Menus are on the site. I’ll just post wines at the top as people suggest them. No theme, just bring something.

I sent them one too and it was undeliverable. maybe you had better luck. I did give them my name and told them i would confirm. Jeff, feel free to confirm it with them

Mine also bounced back as undeliverable. If you already gave them your name, would you mind just closing the loop with them? Easier than confusing them with 2 different names, etc.

I just confirmed with my better half. We’re both in for Friday night at Citrus Bistro.

we are confirmed for friday at 7pm. 8-10 people. res under jordan

DUH!!!

Got it on the calendar.

You guys have any preference what kind of juice you might like to drink?

Any clues on glassware there? Do we need to ask someone to bring a few stems?

I sent you an email Jeff. In short, I always bring my stems so I don’t really have first hand knowledge of theirs. I emailed one of my wine buddies and he said they’re “adequate, above average”. So, having said that…

If anybody would like me to bring a stem to use please let me know what kind of stem you’d like. I’ll start packing up stemware boxes for Friday and toss them in the trunk.

spoke with them just now. he said not riedels but nice. asked for 3 per head and he said no problem. sounds like they should have plenty more in case we need them

I’ll take that as a “no Joe, don’t bring us any stemware”. [blackeye.gif]

So whatchoo guys feel like drinking? White, Red, Pink? Old, New? Across the poind, this side? [drinks.gif]

I can’t even figure out what to bring from MY cellar Joe… just bring something you feel like sharing I guess.

Just trying to narrow the field a bit. There’s over 1,300 bottles out there to sort through. [shock.gif]

Who’s your daddy [gen_fro.gif]

eeny meeny miney mo… do that a few hundred times. [berserker.gif]

Joe, given what we know about your cellar (zero) I can only suggest the following:

1985 Guigal La Landonne
1921 d’Yquem
1990 de Vogue Musigny 1.5L
1985 Cristal 3.0L
1990 DRC Montrachet

Does that help narrow the field at all?
[foilhat.gif]

Actually, it helps a ton!

I’m out.

[rofl.gif]