Free Shipping on 2007 Rivers-Marie Cabs

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I was real excited to see that the 2009 Rivers-Marie newsletter is up. Interesting read, as always but the highlight is FREE SHIPPING (!!!) on the 2007 cabs. TRB also says the 2008 pinot/chard allocations will go up to 15 bottles in January.

The free shipping is especially great news for me because I am nearing the end of my wine budget for the year and R-M was my last must buy. I was worried about stretching it out and this is a huge help.

Great wine and great relationship-building.

If the free shipping continues for the next mailer I’ll be giddy.

That’s real good news, I’m a buyer for sure.

I’m in regardless because I love the wine, but it is a fantastic bonus!

In, as well.

here is the link if anyone wants to view:

http://www.riversmarie.com/newsletter.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Was there an email offer???

Frank thanks for the link.
How does someone not pick up there wine from 4 releases ago? [mouth-drop.gif]

not yet. btw did it say anywhere when it’ll be offered?

Wow, production up to 400 cases. Franzia watch out.
[basic-smile.gif]

No news for me, as it looks like I’m still on the wait list.

Haven’t gotten the e-mailer yet, but as I recall, the newsletter often goes up on the web site a few days before the blast goes out? I haven’t tried to log in to my account yet … should do that.

I had a bottle of the 2003 Cab recently, I think it was … and it was drinking very well. A 2006 a month or so ago also was quite pretty and young. These are fine wines. And the label is awesome.

I just tried – not up yet. I think the email goes out today, but I could be wrong – and honestly, wouldn’t mind if I was.

Email offer now received…

Funny. I just logged in about 30 minutes ago … nothing. Then the e-mail just arrived. Game on!

Same here…email just hit my inbox!

Wish they shipped to MA/NH/RI.

Email received - order placed.

Email received.

I’ll take my entire case allocation, but am open to sharing a bottle with those that are less fortunate and don’t have a last name that sounds like Stevie or choirs.

Do the Will Call option and I’ll get it for you when I am out there in October and someone can mule it back to you from DFW…calling Gimli…on their next trip down.

Not a bit napa cab fan, but will probably take a few bottles like last year. Fun every once in a while and the pricing is great. If anyone in Seattle wants a few bottles, let me know.

So has anyone tasted this, or did I miss that thread?