For sale or trade Kosta Browne SVD Pinots

Offer removed.

This is my first time on any board, I’m not familiar with any others, just found you in an internet search. There are probably many LaMarsh’s in this area, Port Franks. It’s predominantly French. If it is an inconvenience to you and your members, please remove me from your board. I find it hard to fathom that this would cause such a stir. I changed my name back to the Francophone spelling a year ago which was changed by my Grandfather when he immigrated from France.
It is, however, a very nice site and easily laid out.

Thanks,

Tod

Ps. As I have said, I would be happy to send my wine first if someone would be uncomfortable dealing with someone new to the board. If that’s not ok, then that’s fine too.

Where are you located, Tod?

Is this the same Tod that had issue with transaction on Wine Spectator and the Squires Board?

The Special Forces dude?
Windsor and Canada?
Hmmmm.

Gotta be the same guy.

Guys, you know the rules here - no comments about the transactions, however, in this case, as I have been warned privately by a number of members, the caution flag must be raised.

I have already written to Tod and asked for some clarification, just in case it is mistaken identity. So far I have not heard back.

Posted by Bob Dowling, 1/26/08 on another board.

“I am in the process of obtaining warrants charging Mr LaMarsh with felony theft and fraud.
I’ll keep this brief, and offer further details via PM to those interested. I am one of the early victims of the Todd LaMarsh scam, having paid him over $800 to share his allocation of Pride Reserve Cab in Feb 2007.
While I am not a Navy Seal, I did spend many years as a police officer in my previous career, did some tracking, and told Mr LaMarsh that I would press criminal charges against him. Suddenly, he started replying to my emails, but after his repeated failures to actually put either the check or the wine in the mail, I am proceeding with the criminal charges route.
For others who have been victimized by him, I would be happy to provide the information which I have available about him, his name, address, phone, etc, as well as the name of the police detective handling the case in my jurisdiction.
What he’s done is a crime, and although many of you may think that charging him with a crime is too much work, it is in actualitly remarkably easy to do. Simply file a police report, and, in most jurisdictions, you simply take an oath before a judge or magistrate, swearing that your information is true, and they will issue a warrant for Mr LaMarsh. Whether the warrants are for a felony or misdemeanor will depend upon the value of the property and the laws of your state.
For the police, this is what we used to call an “easy click”, a felny crime with a known suspect. Once a warrant is issued, the case is closed, so the Detective gets an easy case closure to boost his/her numbers. We have subpoenaed the PayPal records of Mr LaMarsh, and will be able to provide accurate information regarding him in the next week to 10 days. Paypal actually has a telphone number for law enforcement use to facilitate criminal investigations. If enough of his victims carry through, it should keep Mr LaMarsh busy for quite some time, not to mention the fact that having warrants for your arrest tends to complicate matters when trying to cross the border from Canada into the US.
Finally, I would encourage everyone who has been victimized to file a complaint of internet fraud with the Federal Internet Crime Center http://www.ic3.gov” onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; which will forward your complaint to the appropriate law enforcement agency. Again, the more complaints they receive, the more aggressive they will be.
If anyone needs any assistance with this, please feel free to PM.

Bob Dowling"

WOW

Point made, warning posted, folks.

Next post needs to be from Tod - no need to belabor this any more.