Food Trucks

Love the TV on the Side. And what is “coastal infused cuisine”?

They have several TVs plus a DJ booth on top!

I guess “coastal infused” is another way of saying “Pacific Rim”. They were serving insane Venison Burgers last time they were here

The pacific rim is known for venison burgers? I did not know that, you learn something new everyday.

New Zealand is a big producer of commercial venison…

Guess they can fly it to LA it’s only around 7,000 miles.

They bring it on container ships.

We are ever thankful to the New Zealand Dept of Agriculture (who thought they were dead in the water re exports when everyone started talking about carbon footprints) for showint that it is MORE energy efficient to by produce and meat from them if you live in Cali than to buy from the midwest or Central America where it is trucked.

Well that would depend on what [snort.gif] [wow.gif] did I just write that ?

Mostly I was kidding. They are a really popular fad right now. And some are actually good.

You are an enigma, my friend.
Wrapped in a riddle.
Wrapped in pancetta and topped with shaved truffles…

My buddy opened one in key west two weeks ago and he’s doing gangbuster business.

I hate food trucks. Trucks are for delivering wine for christ sake.

They bring it on container ships.

We are ever thankful to the New Zealand Dept of Agriculture (who thought they were dead in the water re exports when everyone started talking about carbon footprints) for showint that it is MORE energy efficient to by produce and meat from them if you live in Cali than to buy from the midwest or Central America where it is trucked.

'tis true Roberto.

Gourmet food trucks are also very big in NZ. For example, I know a guy who owns and farms Lovat Venison who drives and ferries his refrigerated truck full of venison every weekend more than 600 miles to sell his (delicious) venison pitas at Wellington produce markets.

A great innovation I think …

Cheers, Howard