FONT HAS BEEN CHANGED!!! Information on last post (now that you all know how to do that)

THERE IS NOT!

(you’re welcome)

I was hoping for criticism of the ugly design choices, defensive reactions and pointing out that many WBers are over the hill Luddites, and that sort of thing.

Wistful for the old days, I suppose.

-Al

I thought maybe I would be fine if there was a setting to increase the font size. I mean really …
Then I realized there is a setting to increase the font size, and I went and did just that … and the new font still sucks ass.
Sans Serif please

Count me in with the old fogies. And like Sean, I suspect it is familiarity and after a week or two I would fine with the new.

Arial all the way! (yeah, I know it’s spelled differently)

Change is good. Especially when it’s a change back to the way I liked it in the first place,

Old font. New font difficult to read on iPhone.

Papyrus for headings and Comic Sans for everything else. No wait, reverse that.

[smileyvault-ban.gif]

2F762D7F-5829-47DD-B06B-F51D99E1F027.jpeg

Serif, don’t like it…

Sizes are different, which makes it impossible for me to vote.

YMMV, as my eyes are currently old.

Dan Kravitz

First of all, in case you don’t know, you can increase the size of the font on the screen by pressing Ctrl + shift and the + key at the same time regardless of what Todd does. Ctrl plus Shift plus the - key reverses the effect. Sans Serif appears larger side by side because it is much darker. The leading of the font (I think that is what it is called) is a bit thicker.

OS.jpg
Oops…I meant serif

Flawed poll!!!

Happy?

For me the current font has a cleaner look, it’s a tad lighter I think. I get tired of Arial it’s a very boring font. IMNSHO.
What font is this, actually?
Obviously this is subjective. Can we have a choice of font in the settings?

I’m also a bit confused. In the images the two fonts look pretty much the same as each other. And, pardon my ignorance but aren’t all these fonts sans serif? I thought that was a generic description not a specific font.

I increased the font size to 130% and it made a huge difference for me.

old font easier to read with these tired eyes.

is changing the font itself the only option? You could try just bumping the current font up a size.

That’s been address about a dozen times - your User Control Panel has it