Flor of Evangelho

Sold out! Stoked for Jake on this release.

3 Likes

Impressive release, missed it while I was busy with the kids. Bummed but great for him, hopefully this encourages bigger releases in the future

2 Likes

I was able to enter a wish request 3 hours ago, hopefully, Iā€™ll get a couple of bottles allocated.

Got the email, couldnā€™t login. Didnā€™t recognize my email address. Tried a couple more times, nada.

Tried a making a new acct. when I got it set up the site said there may already be an acct under that email.

Checked allocation, Sold Out.

If this happened more often I wouldnā€™t have a storage problem.

3 Likes

Never got the email, sounds like sold out now. Oh well

I bought some during the false start offering a week ago. I hope it really went through. I got a confirmation. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

I was in the same boat and followed up with Jake when I realized it was a false start. He said theyā€™d honor the order.

2 Likes

Thanks. I will trust itā€™s the same for me then.

Just grabbed my 3 bottlesā€¦

1 Like

In case anyone is interested, the release for the second release is live!

4 Likes

Iā€™m in. This is the kind of project I like to support, a small, innovative, effort to create something unique!

1 Like

Grabbed three, really excited for these. Drank one from the first release a while back with some blue cheese, chorizo and almonds. Perfect together.

1 Like

I really want these but I canā€™t justify $40/375 plus $15/bot shipping

2 Likes

Grabbed 2 bottles. These are really good.

Grabbed my 3. I really like this wine.

1 Like

They were $50 per on the first releaseā€¦

Got my 3

I was surprised when I saw the price drop, didnā€™t expect that.

Its not technically a price drop. They say that they have changed to 375 ml as the 500ā€™s were difficult to source.

1 Like

Realized that after I posted. Still surprised the price per bottle went down.