Flights to Paris....am I missing something?

Great link thanks. I am somewhat new to AA. I was a Delta elite status for years and just started using AA since the merger. I new how to get around the Delta system, but am really having a major learning curve with AA. Good news is a lot fewer AA elites in my area. They did a nice first class upgrade for my Dad and daughter coming out of Reagan a couple of months ago. Totally unrequested, I just asked for a little early pre-boarding for him and they told me he was already upgraded to 1st and upgraded my daughter with him so she could help him.

I don’t know exactly, and would have rather found something labeled differently. But it was posted in the thread in Flyertalk discussing the issue and it does seem like an AA document.

Similar document outlining the benefits.

With us everything under the same PNR, so we should be covered.

Milton, that document doesn’t mention AA, and I know it’s not true for separate tickets in separate PNRs for for AA and OneWorld carrier. The policy for AA is one carrier is AA and the other is a OneWorld carrier, then you can’t check bags through but you are protected for a misconnect.

But you are correct, in one PNR, there is no problem.

Barry, thats the way i understand as well. We’re AA to BA all One world and the reservation was made through AA onto BA so the PNR’s all match as do the locators.