FLANNERY FEST WEEKEND CLARIFICATIONS

It now looks like I can no longer post/edit/send PM’s on Squires…so this forum will be my only means of communicating to the masses.

Dang, what took him so long? [rofl.gif]

Go figure. I would have played nice until after FFII…

I’m planning after parties on Fri and Sat. I figure LaQ. Pool/hottub/whatever. Plus stumbling distance to our rooms.

We can do wine, we could do cognac or rum if people wanted a change of pace.

Oh, I can just see people slugging into FFII after a night of Calvados and Armagnac drinking outside the pool at La Quinta.

You people either have mighty big livers, or mighty big expectations of yourself.

I hope to see all of it from T-Bone’s perch in Dallas that weekend.

This isn’t an amateur event. If you aren’t training now, you’ll never keep up!
[drinkers.gif] [drinks.gif] [drinkers.gif]
[dance2.gif] [dance2.gif] [dance2.gif]

I just started back at the gym two night ago to be physically fit enough.

Did you move from the pink weights to the green ones yet?

Do the letters F & O mean anything to you?

Flannery and Oriel?

GYM? I meant if you aren’t working your way up to being able to drink 2-3 bottles in an afternoon, you aren’t ready.

LIVER training, it isn’t for wimps.

The gym is to get my metabolism up to fight off the meat sweats. I am already in the Pro-League to handle the ETOH…plus I have my secret cocktail that fights off hangovers and liver damage.

Do tell!

Should have taken notes in Vegas last year.

I was busy with the Russians. insert wow smiley here

[highfive.gif] [highfive.gif] [drinkers.gif]

I’ll be staying in the Park Cities or Uptown so I’d be interested. The driving all over town stuff makes me a little nervous…

OK, some things have changed on event planning. We are still a go obviously for Saturday for the big show. Later tonight, I will start a new thread to get everyone on board with what is going on in town.

I’ll be game for Friday offline (considering I’m also persona non grata) as long as you promise you won’t try to take advantage of me if I drink to much!

Leo, it sounds like you are boning up on your famous “Croation shuffle”. [blush2.gif]