First time wine fridge buyer

Don’t think so, at least it isn’t now per my last check. HD doesn’t always carry it. I got it on sale and then given the shipping mishap, even more discounted.

I have GE and it is probably more than 5 years old and have been happy with it.
It only holds about 30 bottle. In the garage I have a mini fridge that I hooked up a separate thermostat so I can keep it between 50 - 60 degrees.
That gives me another 30 bottles

This

For completeness sake I wanted to double back to this thread. I did not buy a cabinet off craigslist because I felt it was silly to take half the money of a new, quality unit and spend it on something that could fail tomorrow with no repair or return options. This morning I bought the EuroCave Premiere S from WineEnthusiast. They are currently running a sale through the end of April and I ended up getting the cabinet for 13% off with free shipping and a complimentary two year subscription to the magazine. Thanks for everyone’s input!

How is the FranceCave working out for you?

Costco’s Artvino II or Wine Enthusiasts 300 bottle fridge are about $2000 each

Nick, I would have advised to get a larger size m or l or a le cache. Unless you really want to keep a very small collection. You could also get a clearance item.

I have a 52-bottle Frigidaire that cost less than $600 and works well. Highly recommend if you want a midsized, lower-priced option.

No issues at all - only complaint is that I wish it were bigger so I could buy more :slight_smile:

This is what terrifies me the most…