First drink after recovering from COVID-19

Good news indeed and welcome back.

Glad to see you’ve recovered, definitely worth a special Champagne.

The taste of victory. Gratz on your health.

Be well.

Glad to read you are doing well. Did you lose your sense of taste and smell while sick? If so, try a St. Emilion for now. Save the burgs until you can taste well again!!!

Congrats on your recovery, Subu! Nice bottle to celebrate with, too. [cheers.gif]

Congratulations on the recovery.

How long did it take to get your smell and taste back?

Glad you beat the rona. Cheers to you and your health.

Glad you are better!

Thank you all for the wishes!

In mid-April it was quite heart-breaking to see ambulances lining up our street in Manhattan and see our neighbors be taken out on stretchers. It was only a matter of time COVID found us. But now glad to get through it after two tough weeks. I pray and hope my neighbors and many around the world make it through as well!

Mike, my smell and taste were back in 10 days, but the general tiredness still lingers. Until we get a vaccine we are not over in this fight!

Welcome back, Subu!

Welcome back and congrats, ,Subu,best wishes for continued recovery and good health

I will drink to your good health Subu!

Cheers,

Hal

[cheers.gif]

Stay well and drink well!

Glad to hear you are recovering. Take care of yourself!

Deleted.

No doubt, one of my clients came down with the virus and after four weeks he still does have his taste buds or smell back. Think it affects people differently, and correct you are, this is a foe that will take years to battle! deadhorse