Fine Disregard Wine Co. | BeserkerDay 13 - 25% OFF (EXTENDED THROUGH 1/30)

Ugh, so sorry Rick for the confusion. One of these days I’ll figure out to write instructions far more clearly. You’d think my days as a corporate paralegal would’ve helped me do that.

Thanks for the order!! Looking forward to sharing our wines with you.

Great!! Glad you got that sorted out - and so sorry for the confusion.

Mike, just sent you a PM.

Thanks, Roger!! Glad you were able to figure this out (dougle ugh on those instructions). Kara and I can’t wait for you to try the wines.

Thanks for the additional order, Rick. I’ll get that sorted out for you now.

Thanks!

Nate, great to see you here!! Hope all is well over in Sacramento.

Thanks for your order!!

1 Like

Best Semillon I’ve had, in for a case. Thank you!

Thank you, Keith!! So great to see you order again.

Look forward to trying your wines.

Thanks for the order, Roland!! We’re really looking forward to sharing the wines with you.

Love these wines. In for 6 of each. Also worth ordering off the list when released, great wines at a fair price (bit like sand lands for me).

Thanks, Clayton!! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the Semillon.

Tegan and I both make our wines at Turley, so I guess the comparison does make sense!! [cheers.gif]

In for a case of semillon, cheaper than last year.

Thanks, Tom!! Since we were unfortunately more limited this year, Kara and I wanted to try to make up the difference a bit with pricing.

Kevin and James, thank you so much for your orders!!

For anyone else still keen this evening, the offer is still live and I’m just out here grilling and drinking Semillon. Feel free to reach out with any issues or to say hello

Cheers, everyone!! Been a really fine day.

Snagged six of Semillion. Look forward to interesting whites!!

Hi Mike - want to arrange an order if extended? I’ll PM you with details. Thanks!

Hey Siun - of course!! Happy to sort you out with whatever you’d like. Meant to post earlier that we’re extending the offer through this weekend, but I’ve been working on a project for Turley all day. So, guess I’m saying thank you for the timely reminder. [cheers.gif]

Thanks so much!