FINAL UPDATE: San Francisco - Friday 6/30 @ 7pm - Please see post #41

lol [pillow-fight.gif]

easy e - i hope all is well my friend. it would be an honor if you and michelle are able to make it. bring tennesse!

Gents - I will be making the reservation at Maybeck’s Wednesday night (I hope that’s not too late) for 7pm on Friday 6/30…unless of course there is another venue that you would prefer. If so, please chime in.

I’m assuming everyone will be able to make it, if not please let me know by 5pm Wednesday before I call the restaurant.

cheers!

We found a babysitter, so you’ll see both Michelle and me. Maybeck’s is a fun place. They’re serving one of my Pinots by the glass now, so I can’t talk them up too much on here, or it would be a conflict of interest.

wonderful. i can’t wait to see you guys! it’s been awhile.

I’d like to join if there is room! It’s been a while since I’ve offline’d here at home.

hi erin - yes of course.

[cheers.gif]

Count me in! Are you bringing wines according to a theme or just ordering at the bar?

wonderful!

i will be bringing wines. no theme, please bring whatever you’d like to share.

You might regret that when I bust out my magnum of Yellow Tail. :slight_smile:

no problem here, i can’t speak for others though :wink:

I’m definite barring emergency

Count me in! Do we have a corkage deal?

[cheers.gif]

i talked to the the gm at maybeck’s - they are going to give us a corkage deal.

[cheers.gif]

Excellent! Looking forward to it!

What are people interested in drinking? If I get out from work late, I may bring a champagne since it doesn’t require pre-decanting. If I get out early enough to head home first, I may bring a red (I have some nice Petite Sirah, aged cali cab, or CnDP on hand that should be good.).

I’m in. I’ll bring an old claret, so Ed Kurtzman please bring your (Kevin) Durand corkscrew.

OK, I am taking a gamble and say that I can make it on Friday. Started feeling better this morning, hopefully it continues and will be in good shape by Friday night. Was not able to go to my wine lockers last weekend as I was sick, so will be bringing champagne on Friday as I always have good champagne on hand :slight_smile:

Funny, I was going to bring a Champagne as well.

That’s hilarious, Richard. I will bring KD with me, and hopefully an older bottle as well. Wes taught me the ah-so/waiter’s corkscrew trick yesterday, but since I already have KD . . .

No time to hit up the locker for anything else, so I’ll be representing the big 'n young California cabs with a 2012.