Favorite Cabernet Producers Under $75

Lewelling

Rafanelli
Sleeping Giant

Big names:
Frank Family
Pine Ridge
Frog’s Leap

I was actually going to post the same thing, but AFAIK only a limited portion of the wine is comprised of estate fruit. The rest is sourced elsewhere in the valley.

I wouldn’t put Bedrock or Rivers Marie in this competition. I love Bedrock for blends, Zins and Syrah, not so much for cab. Rivers Marie just doesn’t fit my interests in cab.
Of the ones I have had lately, easily Liparita, Alexander Valley Vineyards and Congruence. With the exception of Alexander Valley which is easily found, the others were procured on Winebid or blowout pricing under $30. I find no reason to go over $45 in this category any more. There a deals to be had and deals to come in the world of wine.

Vincent Arroyo.

Matthiasson and Ehlers are 2 good choices.

My two favorites are Swagger and Teeter Totter. Little known labels from great winemakers. I buy a case of each every year and they are my house cab.

Dehlinger. Russian River Valley old vine Cab. Totally unique.

Bougetz
Chappellet
Cresta Velia
Frogs Leap
Ridge Estate
Scarlett
Sbragia Monte Rosso
Rivers Marie / Becklyn / Quivet / Myriad NVs

These are great. Did you, like me, discover these through Acme? Dominus Napanook is another go-to under $75, but it’s sometimes $79 these days.

Anderson’s Conn Valley and Januik.

Under $50: Domaine Eden, regular Heitz, Jean Leon, Smith Madrone

Under $75: Anderson’s Conn Valley Estate Reserve, Chappellet Signature, Drinkward Peschon, Grand Puy Lacoste, Mount Eden Estate, O’Shaugnessy Napa, Silver Oak Alexander

Plenty of cab-dominated Bordeaux under $75 that is absolutely killer, but it looks like that’s not the theme here, so:

From the U.S.
Ridge Estate
Frogs Leap
Rafanelli
Charles Smith (Substance Bx) - a blend, but cab-dominated. And for even less money, the Cs is a great QPR at $15.
Stonestreet’s single vineyards/Legacy

From Australia:
Wynn
John’s Blend
Leeuwin Art Series

I did not. Not sure where I found them. But I recently found ACME and am excited to go there the next time I’m in Napa.

Ruston “La Maestra” is nice with a few years on it.

Karl Lawrence
Ridge Estate
Rudius
ACV

Smith Madrone
Neal
Pride

+1 for Ridge Estate

I wasn’t clear if the OP was restricting to USA or pure Cab. My CA favorites in this range are Ridge and Dehlinger, but if open to France and Cab blends, I would strongly recommend tasting some Bordeaux. There is a bunch of good value between $15 and $75 if you like the style (and recent weather and winemaking have provided more of a continuum toward US style).

We seem to have similar preferences. I’d echo those and throw in some Sonoma names too - Anderson’s Conn Valley, Laurel Glen, and Arrowood (at least the old school ones).

Sometimes one can find Dominus’ Napanook in the $50-$60 zone, and I think that’s a super bottle too.