Falltacular BYOB Friday Night Kick-off Dinner--2/15/19 @ 6PM

As for the Friday dinner, 10 people remain on the wait list. My plan is to continue to wait and see, either by cancellation of confirmed people and/or better weather, thereby getting the wait list in part/all included. Luciana’s has made it clear, and this is fair of them to say, that they cannot put people outside unless there is clear weather: they simply do not have the space to punt and rush people inside from the patio if it rains.

For those of you attending tonight, we will see you there. Remember, you don’t need to bring stemware, as Mark Jones and Neudesic will be providing each person a custom etched stem to commemorate the event. Also, you are paid in full if you are on my list. If you decide/elect to add additional tip to
the serving staff, please just hand it to them in appreciation. While this is not expected, taking care of the staff and ensuring the restaurant knows we appreciate them is important to the relationship in using them.

Unfortunately, given the weather forecast, we will not be accommodating the wait list and everyone one on that list has been refunded their money.

For everyone else on the confirmed list, if you plan to not attend tonight, just send me a note and I can refund your money via PayPal.

Have fun tonight everyone.