Fairchild GIII Offering sold out in 3 hours. Who else sells out that fast?

Frankel? Have you still got the VHR? I’d like some of it please if possible

I remember that signing up for the Horsepower mailing list was full in something like 90 seconds

It was an email. It sold out in under 10 minutes but it was only 300 sets.

Fwiw Larry takes very good care of his long term buyers…

+1 and if you missed out shooting off an email to Larry will get a response. Not sure of the case production on this one and not to pile on but we tasted in Nov and it is worthy of every point it got from RP. We tasted it next to the 2012 Stones and it’s the first time I’ve ever preferred the G3 over stones.

Amir- it would be worth signing up for the list if your not on it. Chances are you’ll get an offer. I also think you’ll see this later in the year via retail . The 2012’s are still available at a few stores.

Any idea how much the 2013 Stones #1 is going to run this year? I have a 40th birthday coming up.

Wasn’t it $250 last year? Based on the price increase of G3, I’d say $275

Thank you

Its 300

Ironically, I received FedEx notification this morning that my very first NoK is on the way. I got in at the 12 minute mark, so those extra 2 minutes translates to what, ~5 year wait?

$300 is quite a tariff, but hopefully it delivers to that price point or above - big stretch for me, but I do plan to buy. Tasted 2012 Stones #1 last year, and it was exceptional, but on a price adjusted basis, I agree with the other poster above who preferred the GIII. Expecting big things from the 2013 vintage though, and am incredibly curious to try No. 2 and 3 in time…

Stones order in - looking forward to this one.

Got the release as well and an easy pass at $300. I’m sure it’s a nice wine but way too many stellar options in this price range. Cali cabs have gotten completely out of hand and I have no regrets leaving this one, and many other high priced domestic trophies, in the rearview. To each their own and more for you guys.

Depends a lot on how long the thing you buy had been sitting under the tanning lamp.

Ended up purchasing - not an easy decision as this is well above my usual comfort level; may be a one and done for me, but hopefully it delivers. Love the other Fairchild wines though…

I’m in for a 3-pack of Stones #1…what the heck.

I just pulled the trigger on a Stones 3-pack, jeez I was really hoping to be able to buy just one bottle. I’m selling (justifying, not flipping) this to my wife as an “investment.”

Been there, done that. Many will tire of this game, rightfully so. Gamesmanship with many. But as you say, to each his own.

Fairchild Stones #1 sold out as of 9:36am today, at least that’s when the email from the winery arrived. May have been sooner. Wow!