**EXTENDED** VIRAGE NAPA VALLEY - Cool Climate Right Bank Reds

In for a Library 3-pack. And having bought a case of the '16 Rose in an earlier deal, I can attest to the fact that they are very much alive and drinking beautifully!

Thanks Ben. I’m happy to deliver to ETS for ya!

You’ve got the best dog frisbee lawn in all of St. Helena :slight_smile:

Awesome, thank you so much! I put the ETS address as the shipping address at checkout and selected 55 Degrees as the shipping - I hope that works!

I look right out on that lawn and always appreciate the local dogs and people brightening up my day :slight_smile:

Love these wines, went with a 6 pack of Rose and a 3 pack of burros.

1 Like

Been loving Emily’s Roses all year … seriously good!

Since I stocked up not too long ago - and I’m on covid layoff - I’m not buying this BD but you won’t be disappointed!

1 Like

Just bought the mini-vertical. Excited to try these wines!

1 Like

The site doesn’t want to accept the BD6RS code. Sold out?

Coupon code is BD12 for all of the offers (I think)

YES, after ten years of doing this I finally figured out how, in my ecommerce platform, to use ONE code for all the offers. And you can combine them however you want. I’m feeling quite pleased with myself here.

I love these wines – not buying this time as I still have a good deal of them in my cellar. The 2010 is really fantastic.

And for me, this is one of the best Roses around. Now this is not a sweet, watermelon/strawberry type rose. This is a more complex, and more savory, version. I have ten still in my cellar and I have no doubt that they will be good for a number of more years – curious to see how they are 3, 5, even 10 years from now!

So yes, highly highly recommend.

1 Like

Oh, lemme check I put enough INVENTORY into the BDRS product (Rose’ 6pak); I didn’t have much left. Hold a momento

In again… Thank you Emily. Trying the Burros (still letting the others rest)

1 Like

Got it.

Peter, you’re good on the 6pak rose’–not sold out yet. Product code is BD6RS, discount code BD12. Wee confusing, for sure.

First order of the day! Rose 6-pak and Favorite Reds!

1 Like

The wife hasn’t complained about the rosé and keeps grabing bottles, so ordered more for her and some BOURRIQUOT for myself and the red drinkers in the crowd. [highfive.gif]

Yay, Dennis, I know you were trying to lay low today, thanks so much! I love shipping to you in the Pacific Northwest, weather always so easy :slight_smile:

I’m set for reds after an order this fall, but I had to grab a 6 pack of Rosé.

1 Like

Hey Emily I’ve been talking up the 2010 Bordeaux blend, and the couple of 2007s I have left are calling me louder than my tinnitus! Good luck today and tomorrow.

2 Likes