**EXTENDED UNTIL SUNDAY** Papa Wagyu - Michelin Quality Wagyu Beef & Caviar (20% OFF Wagyu & 30% OFF caviar)

Hey Sean,

Man the meat looks delish! quick clarification on the caviar… Are you saying the Osetra Caviar on the website is farmed out of Wilton, California and not China? that’d be pretty neat. Or is only the Estate farmed out of CA? if so, where are the others from? (reserve/osetra etc).
Thx!

1 Like

Hi Mark! Great question. Most of the caviar from Tsar is American sturgeon grown in Wilton, CA. However, they have some partner farms in Europe for their other caviar products.

Osetra caviar is from Greece - here’s a link for more information
Reserve is from Wilton, CA - here’s a link for more information

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

1 Like

Great products! and a ruffle of course.

Thanks William! I’m glad you’re going to eat some more beef butta

Trying to check out but it will not accept my address??

Hi Leonard. Can you please send DM a screenshot of your order, email, and shipping address? Let me check for you

I tried but not sure you got it.

Sean,
How long will caviar keep in the fridge? Valentine’s Day weekend dinner plans for it. If unopened, am I good to go with delivery next week?

TIA,
Chris

Hi Chris. Great question. Caviar has a shelf life of about 2+ months from the time it’s packaged. Your caviar will definitely last until Valentines Day - just remember to consume the caviar immediately once you open the jar. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi Leonard. Yes, I received your message. We have an order minimum of $300 outside of CA. I apologize for the inconvenience.

@Chris_Freemott the Reserve is spectacular. I still think about it sometimes.

I appreciate your kind words!

I’ll have to ship some reserve to you for your hard work organizing BD14 :smiley:

My order is in - been trying different wagyu steaks from various ranchs in the US and Australia. Excited to try these! The caviar will be perfect for Valentine’s Day. Thanks again!

Hi Richard! I’m excited for you to try the Australian reserve selection. The wagyu cattle have rare F4 generics and follow Japanese-style feeding techniques. I hope you and your loved one(s) share an exceptional meal together! Please feel free to reach out if you need cooking tips

1 Like

Thanks, Sean! I’ve smoked wagyu cross picanha like a roast, reverse-sear style (low and slow with a sear at the end). I assume this will be a great way to cook the Australian as well. Any other suggestions are always welcome!

Great question! Most wagyu (excluding A5), use the same cooking methods as USDA prime. For steaks over 1.5", I recommend the reverse-sear method. Many of our wagyu steaks are cut around 3/4" thick because they’re so rich. 3/4" thick steaks don’t need to be reverse-seared because there’s so much intramuscular marbling - I recommend cooking to medium rare. You can also sous-vide all of the steaks, pat the steaks down dry, and sear with extreme heat (15-20 seconds on each side max to minimize overcooked edges). Wagyu steaks are easier to cook than USDA prime because USDA prime dries out beyond medium rare. Wagyu steaks over medium-rare are still delicious because the fat gets rendered down.

Wagyu and '19 Di Costanzo Farella sound heavenly. I’m glad you and Massimo had a memorable meal together - food is about sharing experiences with loved ones. Thank you for your kind words : )

Sounds like they’re living the good life! Cheers to being awesome fathers :clinking_glasses:

1 Like