** EXTENDED TO 1/30 ** LORING BD13 OFFERS - SAVE 45% - FREE SHIPPING - OFFERS FROM $99.99 to $109.99

If you have any questions about the offer below (including ordering issues) please email April@LoringWineCompany.com.

If you have issues logging onto our system - PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THAT YOUR BROWSER ISN’T AUTO LOADING THE INCORRECT USER ID. That seems to be the source of most errors.

OFFER 1

MYSTERY 2019 PINOT NOIR 3-PACK - ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY? [berserker.gif]

$99.99 (plus tax) - FREE SHIPPING [berserker.gif] - REGULAR PRICE $180 - SAVE 45%

CLICK TO ORDER : https://www.loringwinecompanystore.com/shopping3/shopping/category_view.cfm

3 mystery bottles of Single Vineyard Designated 2019 Pinot Noir. We guarantee it will be 3 vineyards you will love!! NOTE - we have a limited number of different wines available, but if you order multiple 3 packs, we’ll do our best to get you as many distinct wines as possible! And since they’re all REALLY GOOD WINES… you probably NEED to think about ordering multiple sets [drinkers.gif]
This is a bet you seriously CANNOT LOSE!!!

OFFERS 2 and 3

MYSTERY LIBRARY PINOT NOIR 3-PACKS - ARE YOU FEELING LUCKIER? [berserker.gif]

$109.99 (plus tax) - FREE SHIPPING [berserker.gif] - REGULAR PRICE $210 - SAVE 48%

CLICK TO ORDER : https://www.loringwinecompanystore.com/shopping3/shopping/category_view.cfm

3 mystery bottles of library 2018 or 2017 vintage Pinot Noirs - your choice! NOTE - we have a limited number of different wines available, but if you order multiple 3 packs, we’ll do our best to get you as many distinct wines as possible! And since they’re all REALLY GOOD WINES… you probably NEED to think about ordering multiple sets [drinkers.gif]
This is a bet you seriously CANNOT PASS UP!!!

In for a case of each…can drink these while the 2020s rest!

In for a combo case - always an easy buy! Thanks Brian!!

Love Mysteries. In for offers 1 and 3.

In for a mystery pack 1 - $33/btl for Loring Pinot is a steal.

The 2016s are just about gone…

Love the mystery packs! Great intro to Loring last year, and have bought several times since. In this time for some of the 2016 and 2017 mystery packs!

In for a case of 2016, 2017, 2019.

In for 16.

In for two of the '19 mystery packs.

Always the best day of the year and have loved the Lorings every year!! Thanks Brian

In for a '16 library mystery case!

Dang, in for 1, 3 and 4
Love these wines !!

In for mystery 16 and 17 3-packs!

And the 2016s are gone - sorry :disappointed:. We didn’t have much of those.

In for mystery 18 and 17 3-packs!

I love a mystery.

In for 3 mystery packs, last year these were amazing!

I’m in for 2 mystery packs. Thanks Brian

Yes…I was stoked when all the bottles were 90 plus on WE…

In for 17 18 19

In for library 18s… Never had this before but I love a good mystery wine. Thank you!