** EXTENDED through 1/28 ** Sojourn Cellars - 96 Point Wine, Bonus Bottle, and Shipping Included

Hey Randal - When I ordered yesterday the new Petaluma Gap didn’t show as available. Coding error? I sent an email asking to add a bottle of that to my order . . . LMK.

Let me know what I need to do regarding the Monopole offer versus what I ordered.

Glad it was extended until today as I neglected to get the order in yesterday. Order is in, glad to extend what was in my allocation.

In for a 6 pack of PN and Chard. Long time club member and have always enjoyed their wines!

Who was the unlucky buyer?

Saw that my order just shipped so assuming the “unlucky buyer” wasn’t me! Who was it?

1 Like

Nor me, as I found no surprise in the box I received a couple weeks ago.

Got my wine today. No surprise either.

Also, when I ordered, I did not know that they had a Monopole offer. The freebie bottle was a Cab instead of a Chard. I asked if they could swap it for me. Didn’t happen.

Hi guys. I just now noticed I did not respond to a question on this thread about our Rodgers Creek Pinot noir. We did not make it in 2020 due to potential smoke impact from the wildfires. It is back in 2021 and we actually just bottled it and are offering early access to fans since it was not available for a year.

Sojourn is one of the best Sonoma wineries. In a 2017 piece I wrote for the Huffington Post in preparation for the NBA Finals, I call Sojourn the Klay Thompson of wines. Smooth and clutch without being showy.
This is a great deal.