**EXTENDED Through 02/01** Aerea Vintners BD12 Offers (Willamette Valley Gamay/Pinot/Passetoutgrain)

Thanks Audrey! Congrats on being the first order of the day, we are excited to get our wines onto your table and into your glass.

Cheers,

• JJ on behalf of IB

Thanks everyone for their generous orders! We are down to the last few six packs of our mixed six pack. We will be packing everyones orders this weekend and shipping out first thing Monday.

Cheers,

• JJ on behalf of IB

Evening Rich, thanks for your order we are excited for your tour of our ethereal Gamay, Pinot, and Passetoutgrain wines! Super intrigued by Time Person of The Year, is that like The Most Interesting Man in The World designation :slight_smile:?

Cheers,

• JJ on behalf of IB

LOl, I have my moments through if you go check out Time Magazine, The person of the year was “You”. It was the advent of social media, and we all got the title that year. SO, I own it [cheers.gif]

Looking forward to your wines. I’ll mark it as one of the more different and interesting lots today.

1 Like

I’m in for a Pure Gamay Mix Six Pack.

Told myself I was done but I had to come back to get some of these wine. They sound right up my alley and I can’t wait to try them!

Email on its way.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the overwhelmingly generous support on BDXII. For those that weren’t able to participate we have extended the offer through 02/01. To ensure that the WB community gets the maximum out of our wines, we invite you to join Ian for an exclusive WB zoom live tasting (date/time/signup coming soon). All wines on offer for BDXII will be open from the day and we will taste through as a group.

We look forward to many more years of serving the WB community.

Cheers,

• IB & JJ

The extension is good news for your intriguing wines. What is the suggested drinking window for the three reds in the mixed six-pack?

Hey Patrick, great question! Ian suggests a 1-3 year drinking window for all three wines in the mixed six-pack. Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

• JJ