EXTENDED- LORING WINE COMPANY BD10 OFFERS - ** NEW OFFER ADDED **SAVE 50%

In for two of the mystery library pinot packs! Thanks for your help Kimberly!!

In for 4 mystery packs - thanks Brian & Kimberly for the generous offer! See you next Saturday!

Couldn’t log is regardless of what Kimberly or I tried, so we’ll figure it out tomorrow. Gotta get those 6 packs of half bottles.

Thanks Brian and Kimberly. In for some mystery packs and 1/2 bottles.

We’ll get you all taken care of when you reach back out tomorrow! [cheers.gif]

Loring the best…buy it all…I did.

Two mystery packs ordered. A cool way to get into this wine. First time buyer so whatever I get will be new to me!

In for 6 .375s of the 2016 Clos Pepe Vineyard Pinot Noir. I have a feeling Loring is going to become an annual purchase based on what I’ve read about the style. Really looking forward to trying them!

Great idea with the half bottles.

In for one each of the 375 6-packs. New to Loring, excited to give them a try. I’ve only heard good things.

Can’t go wrong with the 375 splits. Great offer!!!

Envious of those older vintages. Got in for a mystery 3 of the 13s and 14s - what a treat.

I’m trying to buy the 375 splits…6 bottles of 2016 Clos Pepe Vineyard Pinot Noir…but wont let me. Are you sold out of this one? It doesn’t say sold out

OMG, i can’t believe how much i just bought. [swoon.gif]

Same issue, can’t get the 375 for Clos Pepe to work?
HELP! :slight_smile: [cheers.gif]

Unfortunately, the 6-packs of Clos Pepe 375’s are now Sold Out! There are a few of the Garys’ 375 6-packs left but they’ll be gone soon too.

As somebody who keeps finding these in the cellar, I will vouch that these wines do age really nicely. Very different than the young versions. I initially bought them a value clear defenders, but they are delicious with some time.

Thank you Kimberly for your help…got my order in!

For the 375 Clos Pepe? Tried ordering before you and was informed via e-mail they’re flat out.

Not for the 375s of Clos Pepe (they were sold out)…just some general order issues/questions that we helped out with!