Excellent restaurant Ibiza Chappaqua NY

Thanks, Dan. I actually live pretty close to it and have passed by it but never been there. So would definitely try and make the next one. Lived on the West Village for a couple of years and now I’m in NoHo but is finally time to say bye to the City after 10+ years

Going to try Tramonto tonite since I got a gift certificate from people from work. I picked up their pizza once on the way home from work once and it was pretty good.
I went to Flames in Briarcliff as it was somewhere close by and I finished vaccinating in early January. While it was good to get out of the house I won’t go back.
Looking forward to trying others on the list including a return to Stone Barns and The Inn at Pound Ridge. I know Stone Barns. corkage is high, assuming Jean Georges is as well.

Once weather gets nicer I’m up for hosting something in my backyard to meet local beserkers as I’m still new to the area and 2020 was a wash.

1 Like

Tramonto and Mima in Irvington are owned by the same group. Mima is delicious and intimate.

has Tramonto changed hands? Or is it still owned by the sisters?