Envoyer is crushing it with Champagne these days

Greg has a lot of producers whose wines I have never tasted before. I like having the tasting notes, etc., to gauge the styles of the wines so I can narrow down which ones I want to try from the ones I pass on. Yes, if he is offering Krug, or Mugneret-Gibourg or Hudelot-Noellat, a lot of the tasting notes are noise, but not with a lot of other producers.

Same here, but Iā€™ve never had a retailer tell me they canā€™t ship to Ohio?

Robert:

Call them. You never know.

I contacted them and indeed that error message was a mistake, anybody else who got that rejection might want to reach out to them as well.

2008 Paul Bara should be very goodā€¦

Itā€™s back champagne.gif

Today only!

All I see is $279 ???

Envoyer was referred to me by a good friend, Patrick Will, currently a VP of Brand Management & Development
at Ventus.

I agree, the 06 Taittinger CDC offer was a good one at $106 and since Ive bought many from JJ Buckley at the same price, i pass on getting more in favour of loading up on the 08`.

For me, the greatest find was they carry LeGras who makes the house bubbly for La Tour d`Argent in Paris. I love the Brut and Brut Rose and invariably order one or both during visits to LTdA and their sister restaurant, Rotisserie across the street as well as buying some in the gift shop for the stay in Paris and subsequent travels in Europe.

Also, I only have email contact, but find all who communicate to be very helpful and friendly.

Gotta get on their email list as these offers usually go out via the email.

Thanks Bryan

2008 Jose Michel BdB today at a low tariff. Has anyone tried it or care to comment?

Cheers!

I havenā€™t tried this wine. but I have had the NV Bdb before and it was very fine. I was sorely tempted . . . .

The 2nd offer today got me. I grabbed 3 - NV Savart Bulle de RosĆ©. Thanks to whoever grabbed the 3 - 2006 Vilmart CdC Mags as I really didnā€™t need to spend that kind of money. :wink:

I almost put in an order ā€¦ then looked on CT to see that I had already bought a 6-pack back in December. LOL. At least Iā€™m consistently falling for these offers.

I did that with the Moet & Chandon Grand Vintage Brut Rose 2008 - ordered futures, then ordered more futures without looking. Freakinā€™ Envoyer.

I almost put in an order ā€¦ then looked on CT to see that I had already bought a 6-pack back in December. LOL. At least Iā€™m consistently falling for these offers.[/quote]
I did that with the Moet & Chandon Grand Vintage Brut Rose 2008 - ordered futures, then ordered more futures without looking. Freakinā€™ Envoyer.[/quote][/quote]

I did the same thing. Love the company.

What do you prefer to eat with your liquid pesticides? :wink:

and now 09 Cristal at $149 pre arrival. Im stringing out a lot of pre orders which I don`t like to do since Premier Cru days.

Me too. I bit on 2 bottles though. Never had this.