EMH Vineyards - 3 hours only - '07 Black Cat Cabernet ENDED

Grabbed a two pack - can’t wait to try this.

In for a 2 pack!

Really wanted to stop by EMH last time in Napa but the trip was too rushed to arrange this in advance. Definitely looking forward to this!

Merrill,
Is there a reason for the sales tax for out of state orders.
Thanks,
Alston

Yes, Alston, there is. I make approximately 150 cases of Black Cat annually, just from the small vineyard here on my property in Napa’s Agricultural Preserve. I am licensed to sell wine over the internet, as a CA corporation, and as such collect and pay tax to CA’s Board of Equalization.

In for a 2-pack. Really, really looking forward to trying these!

“Board of Equalization”.

What a country!

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]

I agree - they think I am “equal” neener to Kendall-Jackson!

One more added today [cheers.gif]

About 15 minutes more…the web guy has his alarm set to remove the BDay Special at noon Pacific Time!

Thanks everyone. If you believe you ordered and did not receive an auto-generated confirmation from the website, please email me asap.

The morning after - just sorting out a few details. Again, if you believe you ordered and did not get a confirmation email, please email me directly. Occasionally someone does not see that the website asks you to review your order and submit to get the “order successful!” at the top of the order screen. With all the communications and orders and excitement surrounding this year’s BerserkerDay, so far there have been very, very few issues.

Any doubts at all, please email me directly. There’s pretty much nothing we can’t fix!

And again, thanks to the organizers and the buyers for a very fun and successful day.