Dirty & Rowdy Release - Jan 19th

Signed up for list yesterday, and when I logged in today, it allowed me to place a purchase!

2x 2016 Alder Springs Merlot
1x 2016 Old Vine Petite Sirah
2x 2015 Traditional Method Sparkling
2x 2016 Shake Ridge Ranch Mourvedre

Thanks a ton. We hope you love the wines!

Every Friday AM, Jenn’s been offering new signups a chance to buy something the week they signed up. It’s awesome.

Thank you for using FedEx. On Tuesday I received an email from FedEx indicating a shipment would arrive between 0830 - 0930. My D&R was delivered at 0902. On Tuesday I received another email, this time from UPS, indicating a shipment would arrive between 0930 - 1330. My Realm finally showed up some time after dinner, roughly five hours outside the UPS estimate.

Just signed up today. Will order a six pack shortly. This is a new phenomenon for me. My first mailing list and a rare purchase of CA wine. Very exciting.

This is a winning strategy, Mr Wallace! I love the sentiment. :slight_smile:

Is there a timeframe for the new orders to ship? I just want to keep an eye out for package

Hardy usually flashes the Bat Signal in your direction via the FedEx notice machine prior to the delivery.

Hi Evan- I’ll zap you an email with the details. Thx!

New release coming Monday. The unfamiliar Mourvèdre sounds fun but no further information until Monday. Is this a new wine? I only see the Familiar, not unfamiliar.

Also releasing a chenin and Viognier, which seem nice for upcoming Florida summer

Sweet! Maybe we should get a new thread up when the details are in?

I’ll get all major details on the 3 wines to everyone on Mon. (I’m still hacking my way through writing the notes) [help.gif]

In short, the Unfamiliar Mourvèdre is a new wine for us. It replaces the Familiar Mourvèdre this year. It is really really pretty and in hindsight priced way too low :wink:

The Chenin and Viognier are our main whites this year. Where the '16s were lean and weightless, the '17s are deep, fit, and I think deliver a different and equally beautiful experience.

2017 Unfamiliar Mourvèdre $23 per bottle

Nice Hardy! Love the price.

$23 a bottle :astonished:

And we include shipping on 3 bottles or more. Back up the truck!!!
back_up_truck.jpg

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

So what’s the deal with the sparkling? Sit on them or open up? Only have 2 bottles and since they’re not being made anymore, not sure if I should hold onto them a year or two

I don’t think there is really a need to wait with the '15s. Perhaps in 8-10 months they might show some added complexity, but I think if you have two, pop one this spring/summer and the other around the holidays.

With theat price AND free shipping, ain’t nothing bout these bottles gonna be unfamiliar by the time I’m through with em.

Offer is out…excited to grab an extra bottle of the sparkling

Amazing value - in for all I can afford right now. I’m continually so impressed by D&R - awesome winery.