Dirty and Rowdy winter offer

Thank you so much for your help, Hardy!! [cheers.gif]

I am in love with the “Familiar” Blanc (as are a couple of family members!), and the newest vintage’s large proportion of Semillon kinda threw me for a loop. I adored the zingy, refreshing qualities of the 2015, and the '16 was a delicious summer patio wine in its own right.

As I have yet to open my only bottle of Dirty & Rowdy 2014 skin-contact Semillon, I lack a frame of reference anticipating how the higher percentage of this variety would play into the 2018’s flavors, texture, body.

Your description checks the right boxes with me!

Order in, thanks for the help Hardy. Just Finished listening to both your interviews on the “I’ll Drink to That” podcast (great for getting some background on D&R btw). Stoked to try the Semillon!

The Semillon pulled me back into this fray; a return of the Melon would do the same … [whistle.gif]

Thanks Drew! No rush on opening that '14. It is drinking very well, but it is still a baby. I love that wine.

Thanks Christian- I had a fun time doing both interviews with Levi. I hope you love the wines.

Brian- Thank you for coming back.
Unfortunately, no plans for the return of Melon. I loved that wine (and it is killer now), but it was a tricky block to work with in our style.

In for one of each. I’m very eager to try the semillion…

Thanks, John! I hope you enjoy them!

Went mixed 6 pack and looking forward to them, even split of Semillon, Especial, and Blanc. Might be back for more after I spend a few nights talking myself in it.

No Hardy, thank YOU! Can’t wait to drink some Mourvèdre with you out of some GGGs next time we make it to CA.

Jumped in for 1 of each. New to the fam so trying to see which sing to me. Thanks Hardy & co!

The Familiar is an easy purchase whenever offered. The bottles in prior vintages seem to hold up pretty well.

Always a fan of Mourvedre!

Thanks Jeff, Brian, John, and Rich!

Let me know! I’d love to see you.

In for a case and a half. Familiar makes a great introduction to geeky wines for the uninitiated. .

Ordered far less than I planned, but too many things hitting at once and BD10 didn’t do my wallet any favors.

Thank you Noah and John!
Just a PSA to anyone on the fence- 6 bottles of Especial left and then it is gone

EDIT: Especial now sold out–

Glad I got my order in when I did.

Hardy, looked like Scott and his team had a great time at your place.

Fairly new to D&R, ordered three each of the whites and then put in a request for a visit as we are heading to CA at the end of this month.

Looking forward to the wine and more so the meet up, see you soon Hardy.

Late spring release next week.

ALDER SPRINGS VINEYARD VIOGNIER
ENZ VINEYARD OLD VINES MOURVÈDRE

Any intel on these?

No intel on these, but just popped my last of 3 bottles of the 17 Alder Springs viognier and very happy with this wine. Ready for the new vintage. (17 felt a bit more typically viognier than 16 to me, loved them both). Haven’t touched my 16 Enz yet.