Di Costanzo Wines • Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignons

I think I need to put Erin and Massimo on Retainer. The orders just keep getting bigger. [truce.gif] champagne.gif
6 DiCo
3 Far
3 Mon

1 Like

Always glad to see your name pop up, Thomas! Thank you!

Just ordered some! Thank you!

Order in for 3x DI CO. Great offer!

I’m wagering that Erin will be as friendly and helpful at the end of today as she was just now. Great service helping fix the technology gap and excited to try these wines. Thanks, Erin!

1 Like

Order in for a few bottles of DiCo !!

Just placed my order for Di Co! Very excited to share with my wife.

In - I appreciate the shipping discount and excited for my snappy labelled 2018 bottles!! You’ve impressed my Diamond Creek/Montelena obsessed in laws, so that’s some good company to be in, team Di Costanzo!

Mike, thank you!! :slight_smile: Have a blast today!

No brain-ah … in for the case. Still looking forward to the Jerk Store ‘19 Cab btw.

Order in! On the correct day! :joy:

1 Like

Order in! Fantastic wines (and, super cool labels, in my humble opinion…).
Looking forward to the virtual tasting soon!
Thank you Erin!

1 Like

Fixed! Sorry for the trouble, all set & emailed a new updated receipt. Thank you Lee! [cheers.gif]

1 Like

In for 3 Farella and 3 Monticello. Di Costanzo is one of the best values out there. Thanks for the shipping discount!

1 Like

Any and all Seinfeld references earn a $20 gift card to Mocha Joe’s Coffee. Or any other participating Spite Stores.

1 Like

High praise! Thank you!
flirtysmile

Did the same myself. Great stuff and thanks Erin.

1 Like

Had my eye on these for awhile. In for some DiCo and Farella. Thanks to Erin and Massimo!!

1 Like

Have loved all the DiCo I’ve had so far. Grabbed a few more. Thanks guys!!!

1 Like

Order in! Can’t wait to see what everyone’s been talking about.

1 Like