Di Costanzo Wines • Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignons

Hi Erin,

I’d like three bottles of the DI CO, but I’m not able to get to a login screen; just shows “mailing list” when I click join. Thanks.

Order in for some DiCo! This was a great discovery for me during BDXI.

1 Like

Going long here, love these wines!

1 Like

In for a case! Excited to try this one.

1 Like

In for three each of Farella and Montecillo, having picked up the Di Co in the fall mailing list offer. Di Costanzo was a discovery last year that impressed me enough to immediately join the list, which has been the case with many other BD discoveries.

In for one of each. Erin and Massimo, you guys rock!

Not normally a Cabernet drinker but had to give these a shot. Order in.

Put an order in for three DiCo. Looking forward to this having heard such great feedback throughout the year. First of my BDXII orders!

No brainer to just accelerate what I was planning on spending on the release date. Order placed!

Order in…definitely don’t miss out on this one!

Order in! Looking forward to trying your wines. Thank you.

Order in for a mixed half case, but I did not see a place for promo code. But that is ok with me as I owe you anyway!

Hi Stephen, try this link: https://www.mdcwines.com/register

Or, if easier, please DM or message me your email address, and I can prepare for you.

Thank you!

Erin

Half case of DI CO ordered. East coast shipping when the weather improves?

Order in. Thanks Erin

Order in for a mixed case. Thanks for participating in BD12, Erin! [cheers.gif]

Tried a 18 DICO from the last release and had to add more.

Ordered DiCo last year and loved it. Time to step up to the big boys.

It’s not super easy to see… posting here if it helps anyone else! “Add Promotional Code” is there just under the product when you are in the cart… but Jim, I’ll take care of yours for you here on the back end :slight_smile:
Thank you!
Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 8.46.34 AM.png

Order in for some 2018 Farella! Fortunately I still have a '14 and '15 in the cellar to give the '18s some time to rest.

Thanks Erin and Massimo - easiest decision of BerserkerDay for me!