DFW - Oct. 12 or 19 -- Any interest

Blake Brown is out then…
I’m ok for Oct 19 or Nov 9th

I can do November 9th.

I am now out for Nov. 9. Big Bros Big Sis’s Black Tie Ball. I’m on the board, have to go. Sorry this is turning into a cluster.

Blake Brown is a Kansas guy, not a K-State guy!

Looks like another date bites the dust.

Hello-https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=163916&p=2819613&hilit=Open+plan+party#p2819613

If we’re not getting together can we use this thread to discuss the prices at Po(go)’s? What’s the deal, do you need a secret code or something? Their daily super special email blast hasn’t beat wine-searcher average in months.

Let me throw my two cents worth in here since we seem to have a failure to launch. When I started a tasting group well north of a decade ago I came to the conclusion it was best to meet frequently, just set a date and whoever can come, comes. No matter what date I set some will make it, some will not. However, over the course of a year, you’ll typically get to see everybody at least a few times. YMMV.

I really liked the concept for this tasting, and Joe- totally get what you are saying.

Anyone want to try for Saturday November 16th? That is the last weekend I will have free this year.

If we can get at least 4 people to say yes by this weekend, that is good enough for me and I can pledge 2 bottles- one CA Cab and one Bordeaux, both solidly in the AFWE category.

I am good with any Dallas-area restaurant choice- Urbano, the Peking Duck place, the Italian options in north Dallas etc.