De Negoce offer (Part 2)

Did you set your alarms for noon Eastern? Are we getting new offers? :grinning:

1 Like

I noticed that the 330 chard is in the Bottle Shop for $20 more per case than I paid months ago. I never saw a tranche 2 offer & I havenā€™t received mine yet. Has anyone else gotten 330?
I seem to be on a one case per week delivery schedule & we get orders about a week after everyone starts posting about receiving their shipments. Lot 352 arrives Wednesday.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve not gotten my 330.

3 Likes

Marie,

This has been posted in here before, but a reminder for those who have futures pending. Waiting on 329 myself, but that wine will need years in cellar before opening Iā€™ve got plenty other PNs to sample from DN.

3 Likes

I have not received mine either. The ship date seems to keep changing. It still says under the wines details it will be shipping in February. Maybe he means February 2024ā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Timothy, like you, Iā€™m not particularly concerned when any futures wine ships. I was only inquiring because I saw 330 in the Bottle Shop, which I used to think meant that the tranche 1 shipments were gone. I guess thatā€™s changed.

4 Likes

I am sad, grateful, and thankful all at once today. After catching up moments ago on all the #68 chatter I couldnā€™t help myself but go back to the offer email from yesterday to see if my finger would pull the trigger. Thank goodness itā€™s sold out, but so happy I grabbed a case last night!

3 Likes

New offer out in case you missed the email. International samplers.

1 Like

dN wines shipping months late is a feature not a bug. I hope they start shipping years late. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Marie,
I suspect that with the warehouse move, Cameron wanted to keep these freshly bottled lots OUT of old fullfillment center and thus bring them into new location?
Cheers, Tim

3 Likes

I do agree Tim! Besides, Keep our precious #329 from going to that OLD Fulfillment center.
329 was probably just bottled, you expect to wait how many years?
I expect it to be a triple yum? When? Itā€™s a 2019ā€¦

Does anyone know about a #304 SRH PN?
Itā€™s on the future ship list. Missed it and canā€™t find any info? VIP?

Scott,
I like California Pinots at least 3-4 years from vintage before opening. 329 being just bottled, will give it a year to settle in. Iā€™ll go with triple yum rating expectation. In meantime, I have cases of Lot 24 and Lot 19 Pinots to satisfy me until the first cork pop of 329. Cheers, Tim

2 Likes

Great Tim!! I like my CA PNā€™s, about 4-6 years after the vintage date. So, be drinking 2018ā€™s this year and last.
Yeah, I got 19,24,48,126,165 & 176 to enjoy before 329.
Sadly my dN 56 & 125 & 191, have been consumed, prematurelyā€¦

2 Likes

Scott,
Premature consumption? Itā€™s ok, it happens to all of us.

4 Likes

Yep, itā€™s nothing to be ashamed of. Premature Consumption is more common than youā€™d think. Men need to be able to discuss it.

6 Likes

Hey. Old timers question for you.
I remember the guy who was enthusiastically buying to import to Asia for his group there. (He also tried the case splitter thing). How did that go? Was he able to get it to Asia? How did that story end? Iā€™d love to hear what your group has thought of the final products

1 Like

Luke,
Look back in Part 1 of this thread to see the story. Andreas Birnik was his name. He imported wines into Singapore for a group of wine lovers there.

Cheers, Tim

2 Likes

Thanks. Last post i see from @Andreas_Birnik was dec 2020. I know early on in this forum there were some feisty exchanges ( we will leave at that:) but Iā€™m still left with the curiosity of if the wine ever made it to Singapore. Iā€™m an admirer of people who try to pull off crazy ideas and getting hundreds of cases to Singapore seems crazy. So Iā€™d love to hear the end of that story.

1 Like

Luke,
If I recall, he used a helicoptor to transport it somehow- maybe from docks?? Anyways, needless to say he or his group were likely the de Negoce VIPs. There was a group here in SF Bay Area that purchased and split wines too.

1 Like