CT attorneys, interest in helping a winery collect

Like the thieving attorneys talking to the Judge, in code, in open court ; “When Mr Green comes to town, You Honor” !

Please don’t nuke the hurricane. Otherwise good luck!! :wink:

Jim,

Don’t you have some DA’s or something you can withhold?

I’d love to say everyone in this industry works with integrity, because it really is people industry and things like this travel, but like every industry there are bad people.

Jim,

I am sorry to hear about your experience.

Please PM me, I want to avoid working with this firm.
Please.

Jim,

Same as William - can you DM me please.

Thanks.

Karen

I know dis guy who knows dat kind of guy in Rhode Island. I’d guess he makes house calls.

Which Las Vegas distributor?

It was Parc Ave. Filed for Bankruptcy then recently I got a notice the bankruptcy was dismissed. Still no payment.

Never even knew they existed. Sorry to hear. There are, literally, 3 or 4 reputable small guys to deal with, the rest I wouldn’t even talk to. For obvious reasons, as you can see. Lack of money is not the only issue, its access to accounts.

We got stiffed a couple of times, same as OP. Once in MA, another one in Kansas. Took a bit, but Kansas guy finally paid up (thanks to the board member ITB who helped out). MA one, roughly $25K owed, never paid.

Forget distributors, shops/bars in CA at times abuse the small guys. One shop in Pleasant Hill was notorious, seems they finally closed doors a few years ago (too bad I learned only too late, and I was the only one to report them to ABC, others were playing the “hope” game, crazy). Oakville Grocery, stiffed a good number of people, we were in for ~$2.5K at the time before most figured out what’s going on. Bar wine in Danville, CA, manager used his prior connections to stock up, all snorted up his nose, literally. Another uncollectable ~1.5K down the drain, or, rather more accurately, nose. Eventual text message with a “Sorry, man, didn’t mean to do to this to you, I have a drug problem”.

What company? Feel free to PM if you’d rather.