Cry for help - Boston

Thanks Tyler, I had got a response to my email saying the same thing. Very responsive (it’s Sunday after all!). Would I have to put them in wood to stack or is there room for cardboard? I have a little bit of everything and Riesling isn’t exactly wood friendly.

I asked the same in regards to cardboard. They do have to be in some sort of box, wood so they can keep track of it. What they did say is they could do carboard but if it takes up more cubic space than an OWC of bdx, they would pro-rate for the extra space taken by the cardboard.

You could always pick up some OWC’s and lay the riesling long ways.

I can’t help but think that Zach has a girl locked in his basement every time I see this post! [help.gif]

I had to move the girl upstairs to make room for the wine!

you can trash my place anytime! flirtysmile
(as long as you bring the wife - we need some class in the room while we’re trashing it!)

Shouldn’t be too much of a stretch from Dallas [whistle.gif]

UPDATE!

I’m typing this from my apartment in Somerville - really love it and this neighborhood. And best of all we found a place with two off-street parking spaces.

In a week and a half I’ll be starting with Michael Reiss of Vineyard Road who is a local importer/distributor.

Thank you folks for all your help - now is it time to trash your place Zach?

Absolutely, he finally has furniture to destroy!

He sure as shit does…

I’m in the process of moving myself…soon though, lets pop the corks on some goodies and ruin some furniture (I guess that’s what the kids are doing these days!)

maybe now that you’re here some of those TX buffoons will actually come to boston to visit.

Sounds like Chicago! And 2 weeks if you’re lucky in the fall.

Used to live in Somerville, Davis Square to be exact. Great part of town, lots of bars and fun local restaurants. Redbones is a must stop everytime I get back there.

We walk to Davis all the time, we’re about a mile. Been meaning to try out Redbones, our favorite so far is Dave’s Fresh Pasta (pasta and garlic bread!)

Dan - send me your email address so next time we all get together I can let you know and get you into this Boston Wino crowd

(zblang@lawdoctors.com)

Dan, Zach only know the riff raff. [rofl.gif]

I know more than riff raff…it’s just that riff raff are the only people who attend…hence - where have you been Mr. Kaminski?

Been busy and on travel. Life can’t be about O/Ls all the time…well maybe it can. [berserker.gif] It’s cold out…I be drinking the Grand Marnier 150 to warm up instead of wine.

Hi everybody.

newhere

I just want to introduce myself to the Boston contingent.

Don’t be too skeptical; I’m not a bad guy.

Cheers

Hey Gus…welcome to the board! Are you new to Boston or just new to here?

Thanks for the prompt welcome.

Just new to the board.

Looking forward to spending some time here and contributing to the discussion.

Best