Craft & Curd out of business

I was sorry to see this. I think I learned about Craft & Curd here on WB several years ago. Easily the most amusing/irreverent wine emails I received. Generally very good deals, great service and shipping.

1 Like

City? State?

1 Like

I believe they were based in Tampa, FL.

I only did internet/mail order business with them so not entirely relevant to me.

Sorry to see this. I made a couple of purchases from them, good products, excellent prices and service.

Was sad to get that notice as well. He really switched to selling the Wagner type stuff lately and lost most of his bite which was sad to see. At one time was a great email to be on.

1 Like

Yes! That was the thread that originally got me on their mailing list. I searched and was unable to find it, thank you.

His rants against Wagner Family wines were always great, but then he did end up selling a lot of them…

Yeah, I remember buying Lopez Heredia and other European stuff in the past. But the last year or longer has been a bunch of Wagner and other uninteresting domestic junk. Nonetheless, I was sad to see them go out of business. They had very reasonable shipping.