CONGRATULATIONS WINEBERSERKERS!!!!

Congratulations Berserkers It’s Berserker Day!!!

What a great community! Some congratulations and thanks are seriously in order here.

First and foremost - Congratulations and thank you Todd, (AKA Tawd). Obviously we wouldn’t be here without you but it goes way beyond that. With Berserkerfests, Ask A Winemaker, and BerserkerDay, etc. your vision has made this more than a simple discussion board, this truly is a community. Once again congratulations and thank you!

Moderators - Congratulations and thank you All! You’ve all proven to be quite deft at managing this unruly bunch. Many cheers, very few jeers! Thank you and keep up the good work!

Members - Without you there would be no Wineberserkers. Giver yourselves a big pat on the back and thank you all for you contributions!

Now, get out there and reap the rewards of being a member of such a great community!
[dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif]

Meh.

I’m 96 pts on that

Perfect Ed. +1

[cheers.gif]

Ditto.

Happy Birthday to us!

So are we officialy entering or leaving the Terrible Twos?

Wait, Jeff’s girlfriends used to manage the site?

Just kidding everyone. Jeff knows it’s all in fun.

+1 to Ed’s post and P-Rob’s. [welldone.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thumbs-up.gif] grouphug [winner.gif] [dance-clap.gif] [berserker.gif]

No shit! Ed Murray, the hero of WineBerserkers!

[worship.gif] [worship.gif]

Should have titled the post… “An Open Letter…” neener

What a great discovery this place has been! I look forward to learning a lot more from all of you, and the best part is, everyone here is super friendly and always willing to answer questions. [cheers.gif]

Be careful, Margot. With that Avatar, you could get a few interesting comments. Welcome.

[drinkers.gif] sweet, let up upon up some bottles and come back with something colorful to say…

Come on now, I know people are smart enough around here to realize it’s a joke :wink: I think so anyway…lol

And that from the Hero of Sweden! [berserker.gif]

I know. I should have included a smiley in my initial comment. [wow.gif] [cheers.gif]

Most. But there are a few exceptions. Just ignore them!

Welcome! [berserker.gif]

Where’s your offer, Ray? [wow.gif]

Thanks to all. This is a terrific place to hang

I figured you were messing around…my response was totally just me being facetious, because that’s just how I am [cheers.gif]

Forum is settin’ records today…