Cobia - Best fish ever

It’s a place where you can enjoy really good food and really good wine with family and friends without worrying about whether the fork goes on the right and the knife on the left, or is it vice versa. We have cooked everything from deep fried turkey and deep fried Twinkies to Fettuccini Alfredo, Grilled Ostrich with a Raspberry Coulis, wild mushroom risotto and fresh pizza made in a portable pizza oven. This Sunday, we are going with grilled octopus, fire roasted T-Bone steaks, and some kind of weird tater tot concoction that my nephew says is right out of Minnesota. Hey, the Jets are playing the Vikings. I have not decided on the wine yet, but I’ve got some friends coming, so the usual Carlisle Zin that goes good with grilled red meat may be accompanied by a cab made by Thomas Rivers Brown or a Saxum or who knows what I decide to go with.

Jeremy,

I’m glad that you asked…let me give you one of the more extreme examples of tailgating:

There really is no hope for America. That was really disturbing to watch.

Thanks guys. I’m gunna do me some tailgating in the not too distant future. I might smash a fold up table too.

Next time you’re in LA we will tailgate at one of the many copious sporting events we have here.

Looking forward to it Fu.

It doesn’t count unless the wind is strong enough that you have to hold your wine glass to avoid it blowing over, and cold enough that you can chill white wine by holding your glass up over your head.

Whe fishing in Sika this summer we ran into school of black cod while fishing for hailbut, good size fish15-30 lbs.
Very mild tasting , I prefer it to halibut by quite a bit.

While walking uphill