*closed* Our Wines! THE UNICORN. SUB $15 Pinot

Very curious about these wines. I’ve perused your website to get a feel for how you make the wines. Seems like you’re doing it right. Quick question though; since all your vineyard sources are within WV AVAs, does this wine fall under the broader WV AVA or is it just labeled “Oregon”? Thanks in advance.

No delivery to NJ?

Web site says you can’t ship to California. Never encountered that before!

1 Like

Thank you to whoever added the newer vintages to Cellar Tracker. It only showed the 2017 when I started adding mine!

Can only order 1 case to TN? Never had this issue before.

In for a case! Thank you!! [cheers.gif]

In for two cases! Thank you!!

wow, added to my helicopter order. many thanks

John, your bio says you are in California? How were you able to get the shipping?

Nate, email me at michael@frannybeck.com

We are taking order from CA that way, per the offer

2 Likes

Hardy, I just looked up TN’s shipping rules. Looks like one case per winery per person each month. It’s no big deal if you’d like an additional case. We are at the end of this month and I’m happy to honor the deals today if you order the first week of February so that you can get more wine. Not a problem on my end, hope that works for you

Michael, you got there first, thanks. Nate, just email them and they will take care of it. works like a charm

Just a note to all CA buyers: I’m getting your emails, don’t worry. It’s going to take some time to respond, but know I’ve got your order!

Hi Michael - sent you out an email…tried to order from NJ and was told it could not be shipped there…

In for a case.
Am I the only one who couldn’t help themselves and checked “Dr” on the drop down shipping info?

OK, I bit the bullet on the mixed case. Would still love to know if the AVA on these is WV or Oregon. Thanks!

Cellar defended. Thanks Michael!

In for a case; email sent!

What a deal!
I have enjoyed the Franny Beck wines and will add that Michael is top shelf when it comes to customer service and standing behind his wines.

Rats: I suppose I’ll have to share these with the kids…