**CLOSED** MAITRE DE CHAI - Crafting Soulful California Wines – Thank You BD14!

@John_W1 – Thanks so much for the order. Let us know what you think of the wines!

Just made my first BD order ever - :clinking_glasses:

I’ve been lurking on this one all day. Order placed! YES!!

JLT

1 Like

Thank you for some great BD14 offers!!

In for a the 12 bottle starter pack! Back in December, I ordered a bottle of Chenin of the menu at a restaurant on a whim and loved it. So excited to revisit it and all the other wines!

Went back to the well for this case. Could not pass it up.

Plan to share it with a friend. (Narrator: He has no friends.)

1 Like

Hoping this is my last hurrah of the day. In for the 6 x MDC Starter Pack.

Thanks guys!

Welcome — stoked to have you, enjoy the wines and the community!

I might have no friends but splitting case with someone - however decided i needed to try the range

Baller offers and story!

1 Like

@Jorge_Henriquez – Thanks so much for the order!!

1 Like

@Bill_Mauger Enjoy the wines – stoked to hear what you think!

@Bill_Mauger and I are friends lol

Looks like I accidentally put a “throwing up emoji” on a post talking to Bill Mauger. I don’t even know who Bill Mauger is. My bad lol!

This is getting dangerous - in for a case of cab, a six pack sampler, and half a case of zin! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s worth it!

1 Like

Sparkling Chenin…yum.

1 Like

Thank you all for an incredible BD14 – We will be working this week to get your orders out to you. Please by all means let us know what you think of the wines – we appreciate the support!!

1 Like

Order received, and very excited to try from the ‘starter pack’ - love the variety of varietals, styles, regions, etc - need to study up once I try

1 Like

Oh man, had the Sauvignon Blanc on Sunday night. What a gorgeous, rich, medium-bodied Sauv Blanc!

Batting 2 for 2 on my MdC openings so far. You guys are making some pretty good wines!

2 Likes

Hey @marty_w ,

I received my order today. What would you recommend popping in the near term, and what needs more time in the bottle? Let me know at your convenience. Thanks!

Also @Jorge_Henriquez, how grassy/tropical is the Sauv Blanc? I prefer my Sauv Blancs to be far away from the New Zealand profile.