*** CLOSED *** Jean Edwards Cellars - 33% off Stagecoach Vineyard® Cabernet Sauvignon

Is this offer still available?

Yes Matty it is [cheers.gif]

Order in! Thanks so much.

Thanks Evan - hope you enjoy the wines! [cheers.gif]

Wow! My FedEx tracking information said deliver Thursday. They delivered today. Wine must be considered an essential product prioritized for delivery. Yeah!

I know a guy, who knows a guy LOL Seriously, our Sonoma warehouse team deserves all the credit - they have been working non-stop to get all the orders out. The facility houses the inventory for nearly 300 wineries and they have done an amazing job.

Thank them for me. Not only did I receive a great wine, I received it two days earlier than expected.

Karen - hoping you and John are well… I have been letting people I work with know about the offer too…

Order placed. I missed this one on BD, looking forward to giving it a go while sheltering in place.

Thanks Lou - for helping spread the word about our wines! flirtysmile

Got it thanks for ordering!

well that was quick shipping. Am going to open one tonight, what’s your thoughts on decanting time?

I would decant that 90 minutes - it’s been traveling and will need the comfort of a decanter. :wine_glass:

Wowza! Phenomenal wine!

Thank you so much - and thank you for the great CellarTracker note. We really appreciate it! [cheers.gif]

Couldn’t help myself, had to go back for a 2nd order. Looks like there were only 7 bottles left in stock before my order!

Thanks Jonathan - appreciate the reorder! flirtysmile

Thanks for all the orders for the 15 Stagecoach Cabernet. We were able to add some additional inventory (from our east coast warehouse) to this offer. If you order, the turnaround may be a few days longer.
[cheers.gif]

Folks if you live in Northern NJ and would like to order - we’ll zero out the shipping charges and arrange for delivery to your door.