CLOSED! BD15 Unicorn Raffle - it's BACK! $10,000 in prizes, (Cuchi Cuchi COCHE!) and fundraising!

Thank you Todd, for putting this all together. Supporting a good cause is the most important thing (says the guy who didn’t win)!

Only people called “Brian” were allowed to win this year :frowning:

Thanks to Todd and everyone behind the scenes who put this together for an important cause.

1 Like

I casually wandered into this thread, a couple days late, to find out who won. There were many unread messages so I started at the bottom and will admit to a flickr of hope when I saw all the comments about only Brians being allowed to win. But I figured there must have been a lot of Brians entered. I certainly didn’t expect to actually win! Now I see I did get a notification, but didn’t click through. Doh!

Thanks, Todd!! I still can’t believe I won!

2 Likes

Today’s ‘to do list’ is to go through the list of winners and make the connections, so bravo, Brian, on the big win!!

About finished with auctions, next is raffle, then seller surveys, let’s see how we did!!!

3 Likes

All connections have been made between winner and donor - you should hear from someone shortly, and several of you won several prizes and that’s just not fair!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations to all, and I think there’s a strong possibility we just had another $100 donated to Love146 which would bring the total to $4,890!

1 Like

well we can’t leave it that close to 5k can we? :money_with_wings:

1 Like

ah, I just emailed you asking!!!

I haven’t paid Love146 yet so this is perfect timing! Ramona must be traveling, as I haven’t heard back from her, and wanted to be sure I route it properly, and will post confirmation here once I do!

I didn’t win anything? Ughhhhhh this auction blooooooooows. BERSERKERDAY SUCKS! BOOOOOOOOO.

Aside: Really jacked to get my loot from the 11-12 sellers I bought too much stuff from. Thanks for putting this together, Todd. It’s a lot of fun.

your name isn’t Brian, apparently

Thank you so much Berserkers!! This is amazing, and I am astonished by your generosity!!!

Love146

…let me know to make sure that gets done…

Confirmed, and @Jason_L above completed the figure to make it a clean $5000 total!

I’m talking with Ramona from Love146 Thursday about her ‘idea’ for Wine Berserkers’ donation, will let you know - something about a sponsorship?

2 Likes

Congrats! Glad to hear that!

With Ramona on the phone, I confirmed payment of $4,650 (two additional gifts, as outlined above, for $350, for a grand total of $5,000 donated to Love146.org!! Well done, everybody!!! I’m very proud of this community :smiling_face:

15 Likes

Because of the $5000 mark donated, Wine Berserkers is ‘officially’ a Gold Sponsor for the Lighting a Pathway Gathering in Orange, CA. We have 4 available (free) tickets for anybody in the OC area interested in going!

Details posted here:

4 Likes

@Bob_Hoelting . @Patrick_M , @Eric_Cotte

A personalized video thank you from @RamonaM at Love146, including some great detailed insight on their new projects - I encourage you to have a quick watch, find out more about this wonderful charity

4 Likes