Christopher Tynan 2015 Spring Release

+10

Anyone know when these are shipping?

They will be shipped the week of September 30th, 2019 (weather dependent).

The Syrah is awesome, i maxed out.

Im sure cab is great but its pretty expensive so just took a 3 pack, one major problem with cab like this is you cant really open one to try and its nots been around long enough to backfill

Anyone get an update on shipping for this release? Nothing in my inbox yet and I’m outta here late week.

I was thinking the same thing today. Supposed to ship the week of Sept 30 but no word yet.

Haven’t gotten anything yet either, but hoping to pick up in a few weeks when I’m in town.

Chris said it’d all ship in the next couple weeks. He’s knee deep in harvest right now so I’m being patient.

No urgency on my part. Hold them until we are in a good shipping window. Still HOT in South Florida.

After this weekend I should have figured. Was in Napa and everyone seems to be up to their eyeballs in harvest. Picking up at Cliff Lede wouldn’t have worked out with my schedule, and wouldn’t want to distract them anyway with their work. I’m just happy it’s not sitting at a hot shipping location for 2nd attempt delivery on Monday.

CB350D32-79A6-4C85-BA8A-A530472FFF43.jpeg
Decanting as we speak, will report back

[worship.gif] [thankyou.gif] [thumbs-up.gif] [dance-clap.gif]

Very nice! Looking forward to your notes.

DONT… TOUCH… THIS…

Ok but seriously this needs time. Either a lot of time in the decanter is needed or several years chillin in bottle.

We decanted 3hrs and this wine is HOT right now. Both on the nose and palate. Even so, there’s a lot to unpackage. It’s a massive, slutty wine. Blueberries, blackberries, kitchen spice, meat and smoke. The alcohol definitely stands out right now but I’m sure will integrate in time. HOLD

2014 is my WOTY so far. Thanks for sacrificing one! Can’t wait to sample the syrah as well.

Haven’t heard back from Chris but have scheduled a pickup for this weekend. Was wondering if all pickups would be at Cliff Lede?

I cracked a '15 Syrah and it was completely awesome, pop and pour and also developed nicely with a few hours decant. Silky tannins, a little floral, rich but not “huge” by any means. Rhone-like, just like I thought the '14 cab was atypical of Napa. Super classy wine and I really love his style of winemaking. IMO it’s easily a drink now and also one to cellar for several years.

had the 15 Syrah last night while handing out candy like Willy Wonka

loved the wine!